Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 for 283 Various Posts. Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 283 Environmental Scientist, Naval Architect, Junior Instructor, Police Constable, Staff Nurse & various vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 13-04-2016 Wednesday up to 12 midnight. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below
About Kerala PSC:
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported. The Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 13-04-2016 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.
Total Number of Posts: 283
Name of the Posts:
1. Environmental Scientist: 01 Post
2. Naval Architect: 01 Post
3. Animal Nutrtion Officer: 01 Post
4. Medical Officer (Siddha): 01 Post
5. Motor Transport Sub Inspector (Trainee): 03 Posts
6. Junior Instructor (Surface Ornamentation Technique): 02 Posts
7. Junior Instructor (Surveyor): 03 Posts
8. Junior Instructor (Electroplator): 01 Post
9. Junior Instructor (Mechanic Medical Electronics): 01 Post
10. Police Constable: 131 Posts
11. Lab Attender: 07 Posts
12. Weaving Master (Part-I): 01 Post
13. Weaving Master (Part-II): 01 Post
14. Assistant Professor/ Lecturer: 09 Posts
15. Assistant Professor/ Lecturer (Pharmacy): 01 Post
16. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Physics): 01 Post
17. Higher Secondary School Teacher (English): 04 Posts
18. Staff Nurse Grade II: 91 Posts
19. Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion): 23 Posts
Candidates age should not have completed 50 years for S.No-1, 25 to 46 years for S.No-2, 18 to 50 years for S.No-3, 19 to 41 years for S.No-4, 20 to 31 years for S.No-5, 19 to 44 years for S.No-6 to 9, 18 to 26 years for S.No-10, 19 to 36 years for S.No-11, 18 to 40 years for S.No-12, 18 to 50 years for S.No-13, 21 to 50 years for S.No-14, 24 to 46 years for S.No-15, 20 to 45 years for S.No-16 & 17, 20 to 41 years for S.No-18, 18 to 29 years for S.No-19. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification For Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should have Masters Degree of a recognized University in Environmental Sciences/ Environmental Studies or Ph.D for S.No-1, Degree in Naval Architecture from a recognized university for S.No-2, B.V.Sc or M.V.Sc for S.No-3, Degree in Siddha Medicine or equivalent qualification for S.No-4, Degree or Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering & have valid Heavy Duty Driving Licence for S.No-5, SSLC or its equivalent qualification or Diploma in the appropriate branch of Engineering for S.No-6 to 9, SSLC or its equivalent for S.No-10 & 11. For more information refer the notification.
Candidates will be selected based on OMR/ Written Test.
How to Apply For Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 13-04-2016 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates need to scan their photograph and signature.
2. Log on to www.keralapsc.gov.in.
3. Click on One Time Registration.
4. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
5. After Submission of Application take print out of application and retain it for future use.
For more details like scale of pay, department and other information click on the link given below
For Apply Online: CLICK HERE