Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 for 87 Teacher Jobs. Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of 87 Vocational Teacher, Junior Instructor, Assistant, Draft man, Assistant Engineer, Laboratory Assistant, High School Assistant, Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator & Other Posts vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 18-05-2016 Wednesday upto 12:00 Midnight. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are
given below .
About Kerala PSC:
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported. The Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Last Date to apply Online: 18-05-2016 Wednesday upto 12:00 Midnight.
Total Number of Posts: 87 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Vocational Teacher Domestic Nursing: 01 Post
- Junior Instructor (Electrician): 24 Posts
- Assistant (Kannada Knowing): 01 Post
- Draftsman Gr.II (Mechanical): 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
- High School Assistant (Physical Science): 02 Posts
- Staff Nurse Gr.II (Ayurveda): 04 Posts
- Data Entry Operator Part I: 05 Posts
- Data Entry Operator -Part II: 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor Nursing: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Arabic: 02 Posts
- Boat Lascar Grade II : 02 Posts
- Assistant Surgeon- Latin Catholic/ Anglo Indian: 06 Posts
- Assistant Surgeon- Viswakarma: 01 Post
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Senior) English: 03 Posts
- Medical Officer (Netra)- Muslim/ Mappila: 02 Posts
- Medical Officer (Netra)-SC: 01 Post
- Medical Officer (Netra)-Viswakarma: 01 Post
- Medical Officer (Visha)-Muslim: 02 Posts
- Draftsman (Architectural) Grade I: 01 Post
- Senior Lecturer in General Surgery: 03 Posts
- Junior Recordist: 01 Post
- AC Plant Operator-Muslim: 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician Gr II-Wayanad -OX: 01 Post
- Nurse Grade II (Ayurveda): 05 Posts
- Tradesman (Turning): 01 Post
- Driver Gr II (HDV): 01 Post
- Seaman: 04 Posts
- Last Grade Servant: 02 Posts
Candidates age should be 23 years for post 01 as on 01-01-2016. 19 to 44 years for post 02, 18 to 36 years for post 03, 06, 08, 19 to 36 years for post 04, 18 to 39 years for post 05, 18 to 40 years for post 07, 08, 09, 18 to 50 for post 09, 22 to 46 years for post 10, 11, 18 to 41 years for post 12, 20 to 45 years for post 13, 19 to 41 years for post 14. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. For more information refer the notification.
Educational Qualification For Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Degree in Nursing with not less than 60% marks for Post 01, SSLC or equivalent for post 02, BA, B.Sc or B.Com or equivalent Degree for post 03, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Draftsman Course (Mechanical) of ITC or MTI for post 04, Degree in Mechanical/ Agricultural Engg for post 05, passed in PDC in Science Subject or its equivalent for post 06, Degree/ B.Ed/ BT in the concerned subject for post 07. passed in SSLC or its equivalent for post 08. For more information refer the notification.
Candidates will be selected based on Written/ OMR Test.
How to Apply For Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 18-05-2016 Wednesday upto 12:00 Midnight.
Instruction to apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates need to scan their photograph and signature.
2. Log on to www.keralapsc.gov.in.
3. Click on One Time Registration.
4. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
5. After Submission of Application take print out of application and retain it for future use.
For more details like scale of pat, department and other information click on the link given below .
For Apply Online: View Here