KITTS Recruitment 2014 Various vacancies. Thiruvananthapuram invites applications for the recruitment of Trainer Vacancies in Food Production, Food & Beverage Services & Housekeeping on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 20-05-2014. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other details are given below
KITTS Kerala Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post:
- Food Production
- Food & Beverage Services
Qualification: Candidates must possess BHM, Bsc Hotel Management, Diploma with 2 years experience.
Pay or Salary: Rs.1500/- Per day
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply in prescribed formart along with attested copies of certificates either by post or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20-05-2014.
- The tenure is short term period and on contract basis only for the period of the training programme and as per requirement only.
- Preference shall be given to those trainers applying from their native district.
- The trainers must be the native of the district and can apply for the concerned district only.
- KITTS shall intimate the selected trainers for other districts as per the requirements and the decision taken by KITTS shall be the final.
- The trainers can apply for only one course at a time as per their area of expertise. The selected trainers shall be given a consolidated amount of Rs.1,500/- per day (Rs.500 per session for 3 sessions) for the entire
- The selected trainers are expected to take 3 sessions of 2 hours each per day totaling to 6 hours per day including the theory as well as the practical part of the program-me.
- The trainers are expected to follow and cover the syllabus given by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and ensure that the practical component of the training program-me is imparted as per the instruction given by KITTS and coordinate with the District Coordinators.
- The service of the trainers would be taken into account for running further HSR programmers for the concerned district if KITTS receives required number of applications and KITTS shall strictly assess the performance of the trainer based on the feedback of the trainees enrolled for the HSR program-me.
- The service of trainers who do not satisfy the expected level of performance shall not be considered for engaging of further classes.
Last Date: 20-05-2014.
More Details: Click Here