Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2013 Female Nurse Vacancies: Kolkata Port Trust has issued notification for the recruitment of Female Nurse Vacancies on contract basis for its Hospital at Haldia. Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format on or before 19-04-2013.
Kolkata Port Trust Vacancy Details:
Name of Posts: Female Nurse
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 25 years or above as on 01-03-2013.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess Madhyamik or equivalent, General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format with one passport photo and self attested copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in sealed envelope super scribed Application for contractual engagement of Female Nurse must be sent to the Manager(P&IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Connector Building, P.O.-Haldia Township, Dist.-Purba Medinipur, PIN 721607, by 19-04-2013.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 19-04-2013.
Interested candidates, fulfilling the above eligibility criteria agreeable to the terms & conditions given below, may apply in the enclosed proforma with one recent passport size photograph and self certified photocopies of relevant certificates / testimonials.Application, in sealed envelope superscribed Application for contractual engagement of Female Nurse, should reach the Manager(P&IR), Haldia Dock
Complex, Jawahar Tower Connector Building, P.O.-Haldia Township, Dist.-Purba Medinipur, PIN 721607, by April 19, 2013. Mere fulfillment of the eligibility criteria will not confer any right upon the candidate for selection. Management reserves the right to cancel the selection process without any reference to the candidates. Incomplete application or application received after the last date may not be entertained.
Terms & Conditions of contractual engagement of Female Nurse
1. The engagement will be for a period of 1(one) year and on expiry of the said period, the contractual engagement will be automatically terminated. However, on expiry of the contract, H.D.C., KoPT reserves the right to enter into a fresh contract for such period and such terms as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties.
2. The candidate will be responsible for:
i) Assisting the Staff Nurses in the wards in all their duties in administration of treatment and rendering care to the patients as and when required.ii) To ensure hygiene of patients, tidiness of beds, wards etc.
iii) Maintenance of all equipments and accessories, kept with the Nurse for treatment and diagnosis and other stocks and stores.iv) Maintenance of all records regarding patients treatment and conditions and
others stocks & stores.
v) Assisting Staff Nurses in preparation of diet list, in Operation Theatre, Laboratory Room, Supervision of works of Attendants & Sweepers attached to the wards.
vi) Administration of injection.
vii) Such other jobs, as they may be called upon to do, in respect of their nature of duties.
3. The candidate will be paid a fixed consolidated remuneration of Rs.12,000/-per month. In addition, Rs.324/- will be paid on account of Uniform + Washing.4. As the job requires stayal in the HDC, KoPT quarters, the candidate is to avail the facility of KoPT accommodation (unfurnished) on payment of license fee / rent as applicable. Electricity charges shall have to be borne by the candidate at actuals.
5. The office of the selected candidate will normally be at the Port Hospital, Medical Division, Haldia Dock Complex, Haldia Township, Purba Medinipur-721607 or any other Dispensary / Medical Camp etc. under HDC.
6. The candidate will be required to work in shifts on rotation i.e. morning, afternoon & night as per the requirements. The candidate may also be required to work on general shift duty, if situation so warrants. She will have to work for 6 days in a week and will be given a staggered weekly day of rest. If situation so demands, the weekly day of rest may be changed with prior intimation. For work on any
weekly off day / declared National Holiday in exigency, the candidate will be granted a compensatory day of rest conveniently in lieu thereof and she will not be entitled to any other compensation, monetary or otherwise, for the same.