Konkan Railway is a railway line which runs along the Konkan coast of India between Mumbai and Mangalore. It was constructed and is operated by the Konkan Railway Corporation. It runs from Roha in Maharashtra till Thokur in Karnataka for a total distance of 741 km (460 mi), along the west coast of India and Western Ghats. It is inviting application for 45 vacancies for the post of Assistant Station Master.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the Konkan Railway recruitment below:-
Konkan Railway Recruitment Details
- Post Name: Assistant Station Master
- No. of Posts: 45 Posts (UR-12, OBC-12, SC-13, ST-8)
- Qualification:Â Graduate or equivalentÂ in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Max Age:
- For UR Candidates: 35 Years
- For OBC Candidates: 38 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 40 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,800/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Written examination & Interview.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 5/Feb/2015
How to Apply at Konkan Railway
Interested candidates who planning to apply visit on http://konkanrailway.com/english/current-notifications/ Konkan Railway recruitment link & click on the â€œFor the post of Assistant Station Master â€“ 05.01.2015â€ to know more details about above post & to get application form.
Neatly filled application in a prescribed format along with all necessary documents sent to â€œKonkan Railway Office, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400614â€ on or before 5/2/2015.