LIC India (Life Insurance Corporation of India) is inviting online application for 200 vacancies of Assistant Administrative Officer post.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the LIC India recruitment below:-Â Â
LIC India Recruitment Details:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists) “ For Jammu & Kashmir State||40||Graduation or Master Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute|
|2.||Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists) “ For North EasternÂ Region||60||Graduation or Master Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute|
|3.||Assistant Administrative Officer (Chartered Accountant)- For All India||100||Candidate should be an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.|
- Max Age:
- For UR Candidates: 30 Years
- For OBC Candidates: 33 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 35 Years
- For PWD Candidates: 40 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 17,240- 840(14) “29,000“ 910(4) “32,640/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis Online Test, Medical Examination & Personal Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 500/- for UR & OBC Candidates & Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22/Jan/2015
How to Apply at LIC India
Aspired candidates who planning to apply visit on http://www.licindia.in/careers_pop0020.htm LIC India recruitment link & click on the Employment Notification to get more details about above posts & to apply online may refer the same link. Candidates can submit their online application till 22/1/2015.