Maharashtra Police announce interested and eligible aspirants for post of Law Officer.
You can find some of the important details of the Maharashtra Police recruitment below-
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Details:
- Name of Posts: Law Officer Group B
- No of Posts: 5 (Nashik-1, Dhule-1, Jalgaon-1, Ahmednagar-1, Nandurbar-1)
- Salary: Rs 15000/-p.m
- Name of Posts: Law Officer
- No of Posts: 29 (Nashik-8, Dhule-3, Jalgaon-8, Ahmednagar-7, Nandurbar-3)
- Salary: Rs 12000/-p.m
- Age Limit: 60 Years
- Qualification: Degree in Law
- Location : Maharashtra
- Last Date: 21 December 2016
- Mode of Selection: Personal Interview will be based on the educational qualifications prescribed for the post.
- How to Apply at Mahashtra Police: Interested candidates has to download application form and send to Special Inspector General of Police, Nashik Range, Gadkari Chowk Nashik — 422002 on or before 21/12/2016