Management Trainee Vacancies Instrumentation Limited Recruitment 2015. Instrumentation limited, Palakkad Recruitment for 08 Management Trainee (P&A), Management Trainee (F&A), Management Trainee (Technical) Vacancies. Instrumentation limited, Palakkad has been released a notification for 08 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the application on or before 01th February 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Instrumentation Recruitment 2015 Details:
Last date for Submission of application : 01-02-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 08 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Management Trainee (P&A) 2 Posts
2. Management Trainee (F&A) 1 Post
3. Management Trainee (Technical) 5 Posts
1. Management Trainee (P&A) Candidates with 60% of marks (Ist Class) in MBA with specialization in HR/Master Degree in relevant subject with PG Diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relation or LLB with specialization in Labour Laws with 2-3 years experience in an industrial establishment having more than 100 employees in similar position are desirable.
2. Management Trainee (F&A) ACA/AICWA (ACMA).
3. Management Trainee (Technical) Engineering Graduates in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Metallurgy with minimum 60% of marks (Ist Class Degree). 10% relaxation in marks shall be given to SC/ST candidates. (Candidates having M.Tech/ME or equivalent in the same discipline shall have an added advantage).
28 years as on 01.11.2014. 33 years for SCs/STs & 31 years for OBC (non-creamy layer). Relaxable by 2 years for candidates having M.Tech/ME Degree. Relaxation for Physically Handicapped shall be as per Government guidelines
Pay or Salary:
Stipend Rs.12,000/- pm (all inclusive) during training period. PG Engineering Degree holders after acquiring BE/B.Tech will be offered regular pay scale of Rs. 8600-250-14600. IDA and other allowances as per rules of the Company.
an application fee of Rs.100/- through nonrefundable Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order in favour of M/s. Instrumentation Limited payable at Palakkad. SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from application fee.
Selection Procedure: The selection would be through written test & interview
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply within 20 days (from the publication of this advertisement) by downloading the prescribed format given below with complete details and attested copies of all testimonials etc. to The Sr. Officer (P&A), Instrumentation Limited, Kanjikode West 678 623, Palakkad, Kerala. The last date for receipt of completed application form is 01.02.2015.