Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016-2017 for 12 Scientific Assistant Posts. Manipur PSC has released a notification for 12 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 22nd September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Manipur PSC|
|Qualification||M.Sc.,Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate|
|Number of Vacancies||12 posts|
|Name of the Post||Scientific Assistant|
|Last Date To Apply||22-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Scientific Assistant (Mobile Forensic Unit):02 posts
- Scientific Assistant (Ballistics):03 posts
- Scientific Assistant (Biology):02 posts
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry):01 post
- Scientific Assistant (Documents):02 posts
- Scientific Assistant (Toxicology):02 posts
Candidates age should be Maximum 38 Years as on 1st July, 2016. The upper age limit is relaxable for Government Servants appointed under the Government of Manipur to the extent of the period of continuous services put in the post/ service and by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and by 03 years for OBC candidates and a Government servant who belongs to SC/ST will get the relaxation admissible to a Government servant in addition to the relaxation admissible to SC/ST candidates.
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be Rs.9300-34800/- and Gradepay Rs.4300/-
Educational Qualification for Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016-2017:
- M.Sc. Post Graduate in Forensic Science (with Bachelors Degree in Physics / Chemistry / Zoology / Biochemistry/ Biotechnology) / Physics / Chemistry / Zoology / Microbiology / Biophysics / Physical Anthropology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / MCA (Degree in Physics as one of the subjects) / M.Sc. IT (Degree in Physics as one of the subjects).
- Post Graduate (M.SC.) in Physics or Forensic Science (with B.Sc in Physics).
- Post Graduate (M.SC.) in Zoology / Life Science (Zoology Stream) / Biochemistry / Forensic Science / Physical Anthropology /Microbiology/ Biotechnology (with Zoology in Bachelors Degree).
- M.Sc. Post Graduate in Chemistry / Biochemistry / Forensic Science (with Degree in Chemistry).
- Bachelors Degree in Physics with M.Sc. Post Graduate in Physics / Forensic Science.
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry with M.Sc. in Chemistry / Biochemistry / Forensic Science.
Candidates are required to Pay Rs.300/- For General and OBC, For SC / ST candidates the exam fee is Rs.150. The fee can be deposited through Online using Net banking, Visa/ Master Card/ Debit Card. No fee for Differently Abled Persons (PWD).
The selection procedure will be followed by Written Examination. The exam scheduled to be held on 2nd October 2016.
How to Apply for Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates must register online from 12/09/2016 and this registration close on 22/09/2016 up to Midnight. Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per One Time Registration through Manipur PSC Official Website.