Manipur Rural Bank Recruitment Notification 2013 For Officer Scale-I,Office Assistant. Applications are invited for the post of Officer Scale-I,Office Assistant in Manipur Rural Bank.
Manipur Rural Bank Vacancy Details:
Name Of The Posts:
1. Officer (Scale I) 06 Posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose) 10 Posts
Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and must be proficient in local language.
Pay: Officer Scale-I 28,844/-
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) 14,962/-
Age: Candidates age limit must be within 18-28 years as on 01-06-2012. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM and Rs.100/- for all others in the form of Challan (available in the Banks website) through CBS (Account No 9001050011741) at any of the Branches of Manipur Rural Bank from 11-06-2013 to 24-06-2013.
Last Date of Payment of Application Fee: 11-06-2013 to 24-06-2013
Opening Date for Online Registration: 11-06-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 24-06-2013
Last Date for Reprint: 09-07-2013.
How To Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through banks website www.unitebankofindia.com from 11-06-2013 to 24-06-2013. After submission of online application form candidates are required to take print out of system generated application form and submit it along with original CBS Challan, photo copies of all required certificates and same in original at the time of interview.
Last Date: 24-06-2013
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to www.unitebankofindia.com
2. Candidates should download the Challan from the website and pay the fee as mentioned above.
3. Revisit the website and Click on Apply Online link.
4. Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form & click on the submit button.
5. Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form and retain it for future reference.
6. Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for interview.