Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2016-2017 for 86 Various Posts. Mazagon Dock Limited has been released a notification for 86 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 28th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Mazagon Dock Limited|
|Qualification||SSC / HSC,Diploma,Degree|
|Number of Vacancies||86 posts|
|Name of the Post||Various|
|Salary||Rs.7250/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||28-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Junior Draughtsman:03 posts
- Junior Planner Estimator (Mechanical):01 post
- Junior Quality Inspector (Mechanical):03 posts
- Store Keeper:01 post
- Fitter:02 posts
- Structural Fabricator:13 posts
- Rigger:28 posts
- Compressor Attendant:01 post
- Brass Finishers:01 post
- Machinist:01 post
- Millwright Mechanic:02 posts
- Electrician:02 posts
- Electronic Mechanic:02 posts
- Carpenter:01 post
- Composite Welder:05 posts
- Security Sepoy (Ex-servicemen):02 posts
- Laskar:01 post
- Fire Fighter:04 posts
- Utility Hand(Semi-Skilled):03 posts
- Chipper Grinder:04 posts
The maximum age limit is 33 years & minimum not less than 18 years as on 01.09.2016 Relaxation in upper age limit is 5 years for SC/ST candidates & 3 years for OBC candidates as per Rules.Relaxation in upper age limit for persons with disability is 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC as per Govt. rules.
Pay or salary:
The candidates engaged on contract in Skilled Gr-I (IDA-5) category will get basic pay of Rs.7500/- per month in the IDA Pay Scale in the first year and Rs.7575/- in the second year. Besides basic pay, they will be entitled to get Industrial DA, HRA, Transport Subsidy, CPF/Gratuity etc. as per rules of the Company.The candidates engaged on contract in Semi Skilled Gr-III (IDA-4A) category will get basic pay of Rs.7250/- per month in the IDA Pay Scale in the first year and Rs.7323/- in the second year. Besides basic pay, they will be entitled to get Industrial DA, HRA, Transport Subsidy, CPF etc. as per rules of the Company. The candidates engaged on contract in Semi Skilled Gr-I(IDA-2) category will get basic pay of Rs.6000/- per month in the IDA Pay Scale in the first year and Rs.6060/- in the second year. Besides basic pay, they will be entitled to get Industrial DA, HRA, Transport Subsidy, CPF/Gratuity etc. as per rules of the Company.
Educational Qualification for Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be completed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Govt. and must have passed the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the Trade of Draughtsman in Mechanical Stream conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India.
- Candidates should be completed SSC / HSC with full time three years Diploma with aggregate 55% marks or full time Degree with pass class in Mechanical (Mechanical/Mechanical & Industrial Engg./Mechanical & Production Engg./Production Engg.) or Marine Engineering in Examination conducted by Govt. recognised Technical Board / University.
- Candidates should be completed SSC with full time three years Diploma with aggregate 55% marks in Mechanical ( Mechanical/Mechanical & Industrial Engg./Mechanical & Production Engg./Production Engg) or Marine Engineering in Examination conducted by Govt.of India recognised Technical Board.
Selection procedure will be followed by Written Test and Trade test.The candidates qualifying written test will be called for Trade Test.
Candidate are required to pay fee of Rs.100/- (Non-Refundable) needs to be deposited at any nearest branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by using challan form (prescribed) only. However candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD & Ex-servicemen category are exempted from paying the Processing Fee.
How to Apply for Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates must send Application in the prescribed format. The application should be filled legibly in Hindi, Marathi or English in Block letters on an A-4 size paper. The duly filled applications along with MDLs Challan copy and all enclosures to DGM (HR-Rec-NE), Recruitment Cell, Service Block- 3rd Floor, Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010 on or before 28/09/2016 through courier or by post only. Indicate Post Applied For: ____ on the Envelope. A separate application for each trade has to be submitted in case the applicant desires to apply for more than one post.