MCGM (Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai) is the civic body that governs the city of Mumbai, Maharashtra and is India’s richest municipal organization. The BMC’s annual budget is more than that of some of the small states of India. it is responsible for the civic infrastructure and administration of the city and some suburbs of Mumbai. It is inviting people for walk-in-interview for 73 vacancies of Horticulture Assistant/ Junior Tree Officer post.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the MCGM recruitment below:-Â Â
MCGM Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Horticulture Assistant/ Junior Tree Officer
- No. of Posts: 73 Posts
- Qualification: B. Sc or equivalent in relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Institute
- Max Age: 33 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,800/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Candidates performance in Interview.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 2nd January to 16th January, 2015.
How to Apply at MCGM
Aspired candidates who planning to apply may refer MCGM recruitment link to get more details about above post & to get application form. Candidates can also refer http://www.mcgm.gov.in/ the official website ofÂ Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai.
Interested candidates can attained the walk-in-interview along with all necessary documents at â€œMunicipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, Head Quarter, Mumbai C.S.T. 400001â€ betweenÂ 2nd January to 16th January, 2015.