Medical Council of India Recruitment 2016 for 40 Deputy Secretary. Medical Council of India Recruitment for 40 Vacancies. Medical Council of India has been released a notification for 40 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30th May 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
About Medical Council of India:
The Medical Council of India was established in 1934 under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1933, now repealed, with the main function of establishing uniform standards of higher qualifications in medicine and recognition of medical qualifications in India and abroad. The number of medical colleges had increased steadily during the years after Independence. It was felt that the provisions of Indian Medical Council Act were not adequate to meet with the challenges posed by the very fast development and the progress of medical education in the country. As a result, in 1956, the old Act was repealed and a new one was enacted. This was further modified in 1964, 1993 and 2001.
Medical Council of India Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 30-05-2016.
Total Number of Posts: 40 posts
Name of the Post:
- Deputy Secretary (Medical):04 posts
- Telephone Operator cum -Receptionist:02 posts
- Computer Operator:01 post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC):20 posts
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade):01 post
- Electrician:01 post
- Messenger:01 post
- Peon:10 posts
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Deputy Secretary (Medical) post is Rs.15600-39100 and Grade pay Rs.7600/- plus non-practicing allowance as admissible.
- The pay or salary for Telephone Operator cum -Receptionist post is Rs.5200-20200 and Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- The pay or salary for Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) post is Rs.5200-20200 and Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- The pay or salary for Electrician post is Rs.5200-20200 and Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- The pay or salary for Messenger post is Rs.5200-20200 and Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- The pay or salary for Computer Operator post is Rs.5200-20200 and Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- The pay or salary for peon post is Rs.5200-20200 and Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- The pay or salary for LDC podt id Rs.5200-20200 and Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
candidates age limit should be 1-27 years.
Educational Qualification for Medical Council of India Recruitment 2016-2017:
- A recognized MBBS qualification or its equivalent with a recognized Postgraduate Medical degree. Must have 10 years experience in the profession out of which 3 years teaching experience in medical college after postgraduate medical degree for Deputy Secretary (Medical) post.
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification. 5 years experience as Telephone, PBX, Fax & Telex Operator in a Govt. /Public Sector undertaking/ Statutory body or Autonomous organization/ teaching institution for Telephone Operator cum -Receptionist post
- A degree or equivalent qualification and a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be judged by conducting a speed test on the EDP Machine(s) by the Competent Authority. With 3 years regular service as Data Entry Operator Grade I in the scale of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- for Computer Operator post.
- Matric with 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognized board. Typing Speed of 30 w.p.m. in English for LDC post.
- 8th Standard Minimum Class pass. Possession of a valid driving licence for motor car. Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defect in vehicles). Desirable Matriculation or equivalent. 3 years service as Home Guard/ Civil Volunteer for Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) post.
- Matriculation with I.T.I. Certificate with on year of experience in a recognized workshop or good school education up to at least 8th standard. 4 years of industrial experience including apprenticeship in a recognized workshop for Electrician post.
- 8th class pass. Desirable Training in Basic and Refresher course in Home Guards and Civil Defence for Messenger post.
- 8th class pass. Desirable Training in Basic and Refresher course in Home Guards and Civil Defence Pen post.
How to Apply for Medical Council of India Recruitment 2016-2017:
Eligible Candidates may apply online through MCI Website on or before 30/05/2016 and the print out of filled online applications complete in all respect along with supportive photo-copies documents must be sent to SECRETARY (I/C.), MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA, POCKET-14, SECTOR-8, PHASE I, DWARKA, NEW DELHI 110077 latest by 10/06/2016.