MOIL Limited Recruitment 2014 Winding Engine Driver Vacancies. Applications are invited for MOIL Limited its Mines situated in the State of Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra. filling up 10 Vacancies situated in the State of Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra. The last date for receipt of applications is 24th May 2014.
MOIL Limited Recruitment Details:
Name of The Post:
Winding Engine Driver 10 Posts
Qualification: 8th (Eighth) Class pass.Winding Engine Drivers Certificate of Competency(1stclass).Minimum 03 (three) yrs. experience as Winding Engine Driver.
Age Limit: Upto 35 years( can be relaxed as per Govt.guidelines for SC/ST/OBC and Ex-servicemen).
How To Apply: Desirous candidates may send their applications along with detailed bio-data and self attested copies of Certificates and testimonials along with DD addressed to MOIL Limited, MOIL BHAWAN, 1-A KATOL ROAD, NAGPUR-440013 on or before 24/05/2014. The post cover superscribing on the envelope Application for the post of Winding Engine Driver Grd-I.
Application Fee: Demand draft (DD) for Rs.50/- drawn in favour of MOIL Limited, Nagpur (not required for SC, ST & PH candidates).
General Terms & Conditions:
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- For the above post, age, qualification and experience would be as on 1.4.2014.
- In support of age proof, candidates will have to submit T.C./ Matriculation/ Secondary Board level certificates.
- In support of percentage of marks and experience, candidates will have to enclose self attested copies along with application.
- Candidates from Govt.Depts./PSUs must forward their applications through proper channel or they should produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Candidature will be liable for cancellation for the post applied and/or removal from the services of the Company after joining, if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. The candidates are advised to give specific/correct/full information and attach proof thereof by way of attested photocopies of the original documents/certificates etc. Before making application, candidate must ensure that the minimum criteria laid down for the posts are fulfilled.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement will not vest any right for selection test/interview.
- The Management will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit for any application or communication.
Last Date: 24-05-2014
More details: Click Here