The Madhya Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the state of Madhya Pradesh. It was established as the Nagpur High Court on 2 January 1956 by Letters Patent dated 2nd of January 1936, issued under Section 108 the Government of India Act, 1935. It is recruiting online application for 82 vacancies of Assistant Grade-III.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the MPHC recruitment below:-
MPHC Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Grade-III
- No. of Posts: 82 (UR-41, OBC-12, SC-13, ST-16)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,000/- GP Rs. 1,900/-
- Max Age:
- Male Candidates: 35 years
- Female Candidates: 40 Years
- Qualification: Candidates should have a Degree with Hindi & English typing exam pass from recognized board/ institution & Diploma in Computer Application.
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of performance in Mock Test, Typing Test & Interview.
- Application Fess: Rs. 800/- for UR candidates & Rs. 600/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- How to pay Application Fees: Fees should be paid through Credit/Debit card or via Net Banking.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 1/Oct/2014
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 27/Oct/2014.
How to Apply at MPHC
Candidates who wants to work with MPHC may refer http://www.mphc.in/?q=Feedback MPHC recruitment link & click on the â€œAdvertisement for the Recruitment of Assistant Grade-3 in The High Court of Madhya Pradesh Exam-2014 â€to know more about above post & visit on https://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/index.aspx?langid=en-US MPHC link to apply online for this post. Kindly submit your application before 27/10/2014.