MPPSC Recruitment 2014 For Medical Officers (1271 Vacancies). There are 327 vacancies for backlog category and 944 posts for general category. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission issued a notification for the recruitment of medical officers. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 28th July 2014. Check below for other details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply etc.
MPPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Medical Officer (1271 Vacancies)
- Backlog Category 327 posts
- General Category 944 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS, registered with Medical Council of India and must be registered with Madhya Pradesh State Medical Council.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 40 years as on 01-01-2015. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on performance in Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the website www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in from 16-06-2014 at 12:00 hrs to 15-07-2014 till Midnight 12:00 hrs. After submission of online application, take printout of the submitted application form and send it along with copies of educational qualification certificate, age proof, marksheets, caste certificate, experience certificate and self addressed envelope etc enclosed in an envelope superscribed with the name of the post applied for, should reach to Secretary, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, Residency Area, Indoor (M.P), Pin- 452001 on or before 28-07-2014 till 05:30 PM.
Application Fee: Candidates residing in MP/ SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of Madhya Pradesh has to pay the application along with portal charges of Rs.70/- and candidates other than residents of Madhya Pradesh state has to pay the fee Rs.100/- through Kiosk.
General Terms & Conditions:
- First candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
- Log on to www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in
- After filling the application form candidates have to make the payment through Kiosk.
- Check all fields and click on Submit button.
- Then there will be a pop up window comes with the message regarding the submission of online application.
- For making necessary corrections in the online application candidates have to make payment of Rs.50/- & can change the details from 25-06-2014 to 17-07-2014.
- After submission of application form, take printout of the submitted application and send it as mentioned above.
Last Date: 28-07-2014.
More Details: Click Here