MPSC Recruitment 2014 Clerk-Typist Vacancies. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released notification for the recruitment of 1300 Clerk-Typist (English & Marathi) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 31-05-2014 to 20-06-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, application fee and how to apply are mentioned below.
MPSC Recruitment Details:
Starting Date for Online Registration: 31-05-2014
Last Date for Online Registration: 20-06-2014 till 23:59 hours.
Last Date to Payment of Fee in SBI: 21-06-2014.
Date of Examination: 27-07-2014
Name of the Posts:
Clerk-Typist (Marathi): 1190 Posts
Clerk-Typist (English): 110 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should pass SSC and must have typing speed of 30 wpm in Marathi and 40 wpm in English.
Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 18-33 years as on 01-09-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the website www.mahaonline.gov.in from 31-05-2014 to 20-06-2014 till 23:59 hours.
Application Fee: Candidate need to pay fee of Rs.365/- for Unreserved category, Rs.265/- for reserved category and Rs.15/- for Ex-servicemen through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC (Common Service Centre).
Instructions for Applying Online :
- Log on to www.mahaonline.gov.in
- Click on Online application.
- Select post you want to apply.
- Fill all the details in application form. Get Examination ID
- Make payment through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
- Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
- Fill all details including fee payment details, check and submit error free online application.
- After submission of online application candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
- Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Last Date: 20-06-2014
More Details: Click Here