MRB Recruitment 2015-2016 for 547 Medical Jobs. Medical Services Recruitment Board Recruitment for 547 Anaesthesiology, Blood transfusion, General surgery, Physical and rehab medicine, Social preventive medicine and Other Vacancies.MRB has been released a notification for 547 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 16th November 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
About Medical Services Recruitment Board:
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in G.O. (Ms) No.1, Health and Family Welfare (C2) Department dated 02.01.2012 with the objective of making appointments to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by way of direct recruitment, in a speedy manner, keeping in view the nature, importance and essentiality of these posts. The Medical Services Recruitment Board started functioning with effect from 06.02.2012.
Prior to the formation of MRB, the authority for the direct recruitment was vested with different officials of the various directorates. The Government has decided to recruit all the direct recruitment of medical staff in Health and Family Welfare department, under one roof so as to speedily fill up the vacant posts in various government medical institutions comprising of the Government Medical college Hospitals, the Government District / Taluk Head Quarters Hospitals / Non Taluk Hospitals / Dispensary / ESI Medical institutions / Primary Health Centres/ Health Sub Centres etc.
MRB Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 16-11-2015
Last Date to Pay Fee: 18-11-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 547 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Blood transfusion
- Forensic medicine
- General medicine
- General surgery
- Nuclear medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Physical and rehab medicine
- Radio diagnosis
- Radio therapy
- Social preventive medicine
- Tb & chest disease
- Medical oncology
- Cardio thoracic surgery
- Neuro surgery
- Paediatric surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Vascular surgery
Anaesthesiology: M.D. Anaesthesiology
Anatomy: M.D. Anatomy/ M.S.Anatomy
Biochemistry: M.D. Biochemistry
Blood transfusion: M.D. Immuno Haematology and Transfusion Medicine
Forensic medicine: M.D. Forensic Medicine
General medicine: M.D. General Medicine
General surgery: M.S. General Surgery
Microbiology: M.D. Microbiology
Nuclear medicine: M.D.Nuclear Medicine/M.D. General Medicine with Diploma in Radiation Medicine/M.D.Radio Diagnosis with Diploma in Radiation Medicine/M.D. Radio Therapy with Diploma in Radiation Medicine
Obstetrics & Gynaecology: M.S. Obstetrics & Gynaecology & M.D.(O&G)
Ophtalmology: M.S. Ophthalmology
Orthopaedics: M.S. Orthopaedics
Paediatrics: M.D. Paediatrics
Pathology: M.D. Pathology
Pharmacology: M.D. Pharmacology
Physical and rehab medicine: M.D. PMR
Physiology: M.D. Physiology
Psychiatry: M.D. Psychiatric Medicine
Radio diagnosis: M.D. Radio Diagnosis
Radio therapy: M.D. Radio Therapy
Social preventive medicine: M.D. (S.P.M.)/M.D.(CM)
Tb & chest disease: M.D. T.B. & Chest Diseases / MD(RD)/M.D.(Pulmonology)
Cardiology: DM CARDIOLOGY
Gastroenterology: DM GASTRO ENTEROLOGY
Medical oncology: DM MEDICAL ONCOLOGY
Nephrology: DM NEPHROLOGY
Neurology: DM NEUROLOGY
Cardio thoracic surgery: MCh CARDIO THORACIC SURGERY
Neuro surgery: MCh NEURO SURGERY
Paediatric surgery: MCh PAEDIATRIC SURGERY
Plastic surgery: MCh PLASTIC SURGERY
Urology: MCh UROLOGY
Vascular surgery: MCh VASCULAR SURGERY
Pay or Salary:
Rs.15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5,400. Details can be seen in Annexure-6 of this notification.
BCMs(including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities): 57 Years as on 01.07.2015
Others (i.e. candidates not belonging to other than the categories referred to in Sl.No. 1 above): For Asst. Surgeon (Speciality) 35 Years of age (as on 01.07.2015) and Ex-Servicemen belonging to others is 48 Years as on 01.07.2015.
Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven hundred and fifty only) be paid by all the candidates (excluding SC/SCA/ST/Differently Abled candidates). SC/SCA/ST/Differently Abled candidates have to pay Rs.375/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Seventy Five Only).
In addition, candidate has to pay the service charges applicable to the Indian Bank (in case of offline payments) or Net Banking charges (Credit / Debit Card/mobile wallet) over and above the mandatory fee. The charges for the same will be about 2% of the transaction (approximately Rs. 15) (Rupees Fifteen Only).
- There will be no written or oral examination for these posts. The walk-in selection will be based on the marks scored (in percentage up to two decimal) by the candidate in PG Degree / Super speciality/DNB/ PG Diploma (as the case may be) in concerned Speciality/Super speciality as per the communal roster, duly following the rules of reservation of Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates in a speciality will be preferred in the following order: (i) Post Graduate- Degree, (ii) DNB, (iii) Post Graduate Diploma. In a speciality, a Post Graduate Diploma holder will be considered for selection only if suitable Post Graduate Degree holder or DNB holder is not available.
- In institutions where only the Pass Certificate in Degree / Diploma Certificate is issued in a speciality, without furnishing the actual marks scored by the individual in the final examination, the candidate has to indicate the minimum pass marks and the total marks in the application form.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.mrb.tn.gov.in on or before 16th November 2015. Please check below notification for detailed information about post.
Follow Below Steps to Apply Online:
- Interested candidates are first required to log on to the Medical Services Recruitment Boards website www.mrb.tn.gov.in. Candidates are advised to download the detailed notification in the Notification page and familiarize themselves with the detailed guidelines.
- On the Home Page, click Online Registration to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the Speciality.
- All the required particulars must be entered without skipping any field.
- Mobile number and e-mail are mandatory. All communication from MRB will be sent only to the registered mobile number by SMS and to registered e-mail.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of recent colour photograph (with name and date of birth typed as shown in the model below) and scanned copy of signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
- At the time of application candidates need to apply only in online mode. Candidate shall not send copies of certificates / printed application to MRB. In the online application, candidates need to furnish the details such as: Community Certificate number; Issuing Authority; Date of issue, in support of the claims made with regard to Community, Medical Council Registration, etc., failing which the application will not be considered under the respective categories.
Related Government Jobs:
- Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2015-2016 for 18 Scientific Posts
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015-2016 for 6 MTS Jobs
- DMRC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 1509 Jr.Engineer and Other Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 169 Executive Engineer and Other Jobs
- SSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 122 Multi Tasking Staff Posts
Related Government Jobs in India
- TN MRB Recruitment 2016 for 710 Lab Technician Posts
- TN MRB Recruitment 2016 for 111 Medical Jobs
- MRB Recruitment 2016 for 1091 Medical Posts
- Directorate of Health and Family welfare Services Recruitment 2014 for Medical Officers, Staff Nurse, Rehabilitation Workers
- HSFWD Sikkim Recruitment 2016 For 54 Driver, Peon & Other Vacancies
- Pt Madan Mohan Malaviya Hospital Recruitment 2016 Medical Vacancies