MRPL Recruitment 2015 for 96 Vacancies. Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd Recruitment for 96 Workman (Chemical), Assistant (Materials) Vacancies. MRPL has been released a notification for 96 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 22nd January 2015 to 11th February 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
MRPL Recruitment 2015 Details:
Starting date for online application : 22-01-2015
Last date for online application : 11-02-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 96 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Workman (Chemical) 92 Posts
2. Assistant (Materials) 04 Posts
1. Workman (Chemical) B.Sc. (PCM) / Diploma in Chemical Engineering. Candidates should have minimum 2 years experience in Plant operations in Continuous Process units of Petroleum Refineries, Petrochemicals or Fertilizers
2. Assistant (Materials) First class graduates in Science or Commerce or First Class Diploma holders in Mechanical or Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering from Recognized University / State Board of Technical Education. Candidates should have worked in Purchase or Stores Department in a computerized environment for a minimum period of 2 years in any Public Limited manufacturing industry. Experience in Etendering desirable.
1. Workman (Chemical) Candidate age not exceeding 30 years as on 28-02-2015
2. Assistant (Materials) Candidate age not exceeding 30 years as on 28-02-2015
Pay or Salary:
1. Workman (Chemical) The Pay Scale of Rs.11900- 32000/-
2. Assistant (Materials) The Pay Scale of Rs. 11900-32000/-
Candidates belonging to General and OBC category need to pay an application fee of Rs. 350/-(Rupees Three hundred and fifty only). Payment can be made online inSTATE BANK COLLECT. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying application fee.
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test or interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants would be required to apply online (on the internet) through the link Apply online on MRPLs website www.mrpl.co.in. After filling online application, candidates are required to send the Acknowledgement Slip affixed with passport size photograph & Proof of payment of Application Fee (in case of challan payment), along with photo copies of Date of birth proof, Educational Certificates (Semester-wise / year-wise marks cards and Degree / Diploma certificates), Experience certificates for each experience claimed clearly mentioning the start and end date of experience (for the current employment, joining date proof and latest pay slip will be sufficient) and Caste certificate wherever applicable. Documents may be submitted in a closed envelope, super scribing the envelope with the position applied for, within the last date for submission of documents, by Post / Courier only to the Sr.Manager (HR-Recruitment), Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, Post Kuthethur, Via Katipalla, Mangalore 575030, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka state on or before 18-02-2015.