NAARM (National Academy of Academy of Agricultural Research Management) was established by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) at Hyderabad, in 1976, to address issues related to agricultural research and education management, in India. In the initial years, the Academy primarily imparted foundation training to the new entrants of the Agricultural Research Service of ICAR. It is inviting people for Walk-in-Interview for 7 vacancies for the post of Young Professional.
NAARM Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Young Professional – II
- No. of Posts: 7 Posts
- Qualification: Post- Graduate Degree in relevant field or equivalent from a recognized University and relevant work experience
- Max Age: 40 Years (Age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC & PH as per Government of India rules)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of performance in the Personal Interview
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 22/Oct/2014
- Venue of Walk-in-Interview: National Academy of Agricultural Research, Management (NAARM), Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad 30.
How to Apply at NAARM
Willing candidatesÂ who wants to apply may refer http://www.naarm.ernet.in/index.phpÂ NAARM recruitment linkÂ & click on the Walk-in-Interviews on 22-10-14 for Young Professional-II to get more information about above post & to get application format.
Interested candidates may attend interview along with duly filled application in prescribed format, all required documents & recent passport size photograph on 22/10/2014 at 10.30 AM.