NALCO Recruitment 2016-2017 for 11 Various Posts. NALCO released a notification for 11 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 06th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NALCO Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Number of Vacancies||11 posts|
|Name of the Post||Laboratory Assistant Grade III|
|Last Date To Walk-in||06-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Laboratory Assistant Gr.III:04 posts
- Junior Accountant Gr.II:01 posts
- Assistant Grade II:02 posts
- Laboratory Technician Gr.II (Pathology):02 posts
- Dresser:01 post
- Nurse Gr II (P0 grade):01 post
Candidates upper age should be in between 45-50 years as on 30/06/2016.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Laboratory Assistant Gr.III post is Rs.11700-3%-27500/-
- The pay or salary for Junior Accountant Gr.II post is Rs.14600-3%-36500/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant Grade II post is Rs.11700-3%-27500/-
- The pay or salary for Laboratory Technician Gr.II (Pathology) post is Rs.11700-3%-27500/-
- The pay or salary for Dresser post is Rs.10800-3%-25000/-
- The pay or salary for Nurse Gr II (P0 grade) post is Rs.11700-3%-27500/-
Educational Qualification for NALCO Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should have passed B.Sc (Hons.) in Chemistry with 01 year of relevant experience in reputed Chemical/Metallurgical Industries or Laboratory Assistant Gr.III ( post.
- Candidates should be a Graduate with Intermediate ICWA/ICAI pass certificate having one year relevant experience. Candidates having adequate exposure to Computer will be preferred or Junior Accountant Gr.II post.
- Candidate should be Graduate from any recognized University of India. Should have one year of post qualification inline relevant experience. Job requires extensive use of computers. Candidates should have typing speed of 30 W.P.M & adequate knowledge of Computer applications, including use of Microsoft Office or Assistant Gr.II post.
- Matric/ Higher Secondary / 10+2 in Science with Diploma of minimum 2 years duration in Laboratory Technician from a Govt college/ recognized Institution with one (01) year of relevant post qualification experience in a Govt. Hospital, PSU or a reputed Private Hospital (training period shall not be considered as experience). He/ She is required to perform all routine works in clinical laboratory such as Hematology, Clinical Pathology, Histopathology, Cytology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Blood Bank works, draw blood for investigations etc, prepare necessary slides and should have proper knowledge for storage of the specimens and tissues for Laboratory Technician Gr.II (Pathology) post.
- HSC from a recognized Board with two years of relevant experience (training period shall not be considered as experience) as dresser in a Hospital/ Dispensary of repute.Must possess a valid First Aid Certificate issued by St. John Ambulance. The candidate is required to work in Shifts either in the Hospital or First Aid Centre inside the Plant to render immediate first aid independently for Dresser post.
- Matric/ Higher Secondary/ 10+2 (Science) with General Nursing & midwifery training (3 years) or Diploma /BSc in nursing form a Govt college/ recognized institution approved by Indian Medical Council, valid registration in Nursing council of India/ State nursing council and should have one year in line experience post qualification experience (training period shall not be considered as experience). The candidate will have to attend the indoor patients, emergency cases, labour rooms, isolation wards, injection room, health camps,FAC, OHC, OT etc. for Nurse Gr II (P0 grade) post.
- Eligible candidates will be called for the written test and / or trade test, subject to fulfilling the criteria as specified.Based on the performance in the written test and / or trade test, the organizational requirement, the vacancies in the discipline and reservation points as per the Presidential Directives, the candidates will be selected.
- However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria and/or to restrict the number of candidates, if so required.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for Written test (Multiple choice Questions Objective Type) comprising of two sections Domain related and General Awareness for a total duration of Two hours.
How to Apply for NALCO Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates shall submit the duly filled in and signed application in the prescribed format along with 03 sets of passport sized photographs and self attested copies of required certificates should be reach to MANAGER (HRD), RECRUITMENT CELL, HRD DEPARTMENT, S&P COMPLEX, NATIONAL ALUMINIUM COMPANY LIMITED, NALCONAGAR, ANGUL-759145, ODISHA by Speed Post / Registered post. The Last date of receiving application is 06/08/2016.