National Commission for Protection of Child Rights Recruitment 2013 For Registrar.Applications are invited for the post of Registrar in National Commission for Protection of Child Rights.
Company Name: National Commission for Protection of Child Rights.
Location: New Delhi.
Qualification: Graduate Degree in Law or Post Graduate Degree in Social Work or Political Science or Public Administration from a recognized University or Institution.Five years of working experience in the field of the Child Rights or Child Protection or Child Welfare or Child rights protection work.
Pay: 37,400-67,000/- + Rs. 37,400-67,000/-
How To Apply: The applications duly forwarded by the concerned Cadre Controlling Authorities must reach to The Member Secretary, National Commission for Protection of Child Rights, Govt. of India, 5th Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi -110 001. Application received after the due date will not be entertained.
Last Date: 01-04-2013.
1. The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organization or departments of the Central Governments
or State Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years) and will be subjected to the age of superannuation as determined by Government of India.
2. The upper age limit for deputation shall be 56 years, subject to the age of superannuation as prescribed by Government of India from time to time. The appointment of the selected candidates from Government
service will be subject to the exemption from the rule of immediate absorption to be obtained from Department of Pension &Pensioners Welfare, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances &Pensions.
3. The terms and conditions of the service which are not explicitly provided in the Recruitment Rules of the NCPCR, should be governed by the relevant provisions of the FRSRs as well as the deputation rules!
regulations/instructions issued by the Central Government.
4. Mere application would not entitle any candidate to claim for selection/Interview/appointment. NCPCR has the right to reject any application without assigning any reason thereof.
5. Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications through their Cadre Controlling Authorities along with their bio-data in the prescribed proforma. Applications must be accompanied by
Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance, and attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports (ACRs) for the last five years.
6. Application of officials who may be relieved immediately, in case of their selection, may be forwarded only. Candidates once selected will not be allowed to withdraw his/her candidature later.
7. All Central Government Ministries / Departments / State Governments / UT Administrations are requested to give wide publicity to this advertisement and circulate the same among the employees
working under their administrative control.
8. The applications duly forwarded by the concerned Cadre Controlling Authorities must reach by 01/04/2013 to The Member Secretary, National Commission for Protection of Child Rights, Govt. of India,
5th Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi 110 001. Application received after the due date will not be entertained.