National Housing Bank careers 2013 Apply Online for Asst Manager Posts: National Housing Bank is the apex financial institution in the country for housing setup under an act of Parliament and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India. The Bank is the regulator for housing finance companies as also a significant provider of development finance. National Housing Bank has issued notification for the Recruitment of 12 Asst Manager Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 15-03-2013 to 02-04-2013.
NHB Vacancy Details:
Total no of posts: 12
Name of the posts: Assistant Manager
Age limit: Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 28 years as on 31-12-2012. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree in any discipline minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) or Masters Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) or CA/ICWA/MBA with minimum 55% marks (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST).
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card / net banking through the link provided while filling the application form online. Application fee of Rs 500/- for GEN/OBC and Rs 50/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, interview and/ or group exercise.
How to apply: Candidates are advised to apply through online from 15-03-2013 to 02-04-2013 only, through Banks website www.nhb.org.in. After submission of Online Application candidates are advised to take two printouts of the system generated online application form.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates should log on to the website www.nhb.org.in.
2. Candidates should have a valid email Id.
3. Candidates should upload scanned photo and signature.
4. Candidates should pay the application fee through online as mentioned above.
5. After applying online candidates should take two print outs of the application.
6. Recent photograph of the candidate duly signed across is to be pasted on the system generated online application.
7. The registration number and Password generated after applying online must be carefully retained by the candidate for his/her record.
Starting Date of Online Application: 15-03-2013
Last Date of Online Application: 02-04-2013
Date of Online Exam: 05-05-2013
Download Call letter from the website: 25-04-2013 to 05-05-2013