NBCC Recruitment Notification 2013 For Junior Engineer (Civil). Applications are invited for the post of Project Executive (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Civil) in National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC).
NBCC Vacancy Details:
Name Of The Post:
Project Executive (Civil)
Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Pay: 23,297 25,817/-
Age: 25 Yrs.
Junior Engineer (Civil)
Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Pay: 17,750 19,670/-
Age: 22 Yrs.
Interview Date and Time: 14th June 2013 between 9.30 AM to 11.00 AM
How To Apply: The interested and eligible candidates alongwith application in the prescribed form (annexed herewith) may report for interview on 14th June 2013 between 9.30 AM to 11.00 AM at NBCC Ltd., Vibgyor Tower, Action Area I,CE-II, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata 700056.
Last Date: 14-06-2013
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non Creamy Layer) & PWD category exists as per rules.
2. Disability of applicants applying against the quota reserved for the physically challenged persons should not be less than 40%.
3. Relaxation in age will be applicable as under :a-SC/ST Candidates 05 years
b- OBC (Non Creamy layer) 03 years
c- Physically handicapped candidates 05 years for Project Executive and 10 years for Junior Engineer.
d- Ex-Serviceman service rendered in Armed Forces + 3 years
4. If sufficient numbers of reserved category persons are not available on the basis of general standard to fill the vacancy reserved for them, the candidates belonging to these categories may be selected on relaxed standards to fill up the vacancy reserved for them.
5. Selected candidates will be liable for posting in the state mentioned above depending upon the requirement of the Corporation.
6. Persons selected will be eligible for facilities like contributory provident Fund, Medical Insurance as per Corporation Rules.
7. Candidates unable to produce original certificates, photographs will not be entertained.