NCDC Recruitment 2016-2017 for Non-Medical Group A Posts. NCDC released a recruitment notification for 7 vacancies apply online. Interested and eligible candidates may Walk-in on 15th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NCDC Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Qualification||Masters degree,M.Sc. degree|
|Number of Vacancies||07 posts|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Director,Deputy Assistant Director|
|Last Date To Walk-in||15-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Director (Entomology): 01 Post
- Deputy Assistant Director (DAD)
Entomology: 04 Posts
Microbiology: 01 Post
Veterinary: 01 Post
Candidates age limit should be 40 years for Assistant Director (Entomology) post, 35 years for Deputy Assistant Director post.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Assistant Director (Entomology) post is Rs.50000/-pm
- The pay or salary for Deputy Assistant Director post is Rs.47000/-pm.
Educational Qualification for NCDC Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete Masters degree in Zoology with Entomology of a recognized University or equivalent. Seven years experience in teaching and/ or research and/ or control in the field of Medical Entomology or Malariology or Filariology for Assistant Director post
- Candidates should be complete M.Sc. degree in Zoology with Entomology of a recognized University or equivalent. Three years experience in teaching and/ or research and/ or control in the field of Medical Entomology or Malariology or Filariology for Deputy Assistant Director post.
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply for NCDC Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates fulfilling the educational qualification and experience etc. may appear for the walk-in-interview on 15th September, 2016 at 9.30 A.M. at National Centre for Disease Control, 22-Sham Nath Marg, (near Civil Line Metro Station), Delhi-110 054. Eligible candidates may register their names for interview between 9.30 A.M. to 10.30 A.M. on the date mentioned abovealongwith a resume, original certificates and their attested copies. Registration will be closed at 10.30 A.M. sharp. Candidate reporting after 10.30 A.M. will not be entertained.