NCIPM Recruitment Notification 2013 For National Project Officer .Application are invited for the Posts of Data Entry Operator, National Project Officer in National Centre for Integrated Pest Management (NCIPM).
NCIPM Vacancy Details:
Name Of The Posts:
National Project Officer 01 Post
Qualification: Ph.D. in Ag. Entomology or M.Sc. Zool. with Entomology or Ag. Ento.Minimum two yrs experience in Entomology or plant protection.Experience of plant protection in cotton crop & knowledge of computer application.
Pay: 23,000 24,000/-
Data Entry Operator 01 Post
Qualification: Graduate with one year certificate or Diploma in computers with one year work experience in computer operations.
Interview Date and Time: 11th June 2013 at 10 AM
Venue: NCIPM, LBS, Building, IARI Campus, Pusa, New Delhi -110012
How To Apply: Candidates appearing for interview should bring Original Documents along with their Bio-data (in the enclosed format), Photograph (PP size) and other related documents in support of qualification, experience, etcDate of Interview: 11th June, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Venue: NCIPM, LBS, Building, IARI Campus, Pusa, New Delhi -110012.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidate fulfilling the essential qualifications only need to attend the Walk-in-Interview.
2. Maximum age limit for NPO is 40 years for men and 45 years for women (as on 1.06.2013) and the age is relaxable for SC/ST and OBC candidates as per GOI norms. Maximum age limit for Data Entry Operator (as on 1.06.2013) is 35 years for men and 40 years for women
3. The above positions will be filled up on contractual basis for the period of the project.
4. The selected candidate(s) shall have no claim for regular appointment(s) at NCIPM / ICAR as their engagements are contractual and co-terminus with respective Project / Scheme.
5. Candidate may report for the interview between 10.00-11.30 am. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6. Candidates appearing for interview should bring Original Documents along with their Bio-data (in the enclosed format), Photograph (PP size) and other related documents in support of qualification, experience, etc.
7. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
8. The decision of Director, NCIPM, would be final and binding on all aspects.