NEIST Recruitment 2016-2017 for 39 Various Posts. NEIST released a notification for 39 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 16th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NEIST Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Number of Vacancies||39 posts|
|Name of the Post||Technical Assistant,Scientist|
|Last Date To Walk-in||16-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Technical Assistant: 12 Posts
- Senior Technical Officer: 02 Posts
- Scientist: 19 Posts
- Lateral Entry level of Principal Scientist: 02 Posts
Candidates upper age should be 28 years for S.No-1, 35 for S.No-2, 32 for S.No-3 & 45 for S.No-4 as on 16-08-2016. Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST & 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 Years (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates) for PWD candidates.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Technical Assistant post is Rs.9300-34800/- and Grade Pay is Rs.4200/-
- The pay or salary for Senior Technical Officer post is Rs.15600-39100/- and Grade Pay is Rs.5400/-
- The pay or salary for Scientist post is Rs.15600-39100/- and Grade Pay is Rs.6600/-
- The pay or salary for Lateral Entry level of Principal Scientist post is Rs.37400-67000/- and Grade Pay is Rs.8700/-
Educational Qualification for NEIST Recruitment 2016-2017:
- 1st class B. Sc. with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and with one year full time professional qualification or one year experience in operation and maintenance of sophisticated equipments from a recognized institute/organization.Or 1st class Diploma in Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering/ Technology of at least 3 years full time duration or at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma course or its equivalent with experience of 02 years in operation and maintenance of sophisticated equipments from a recognized institute/organization.
- 1st class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering of at least 3 years full time duration or at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma course or its equivalent with experience of 02 years of working in a mechanical engineering workshop / processing plant from a recognized institute/organization.
- 1st class B. Sc. with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and with one year full time professional qualification or one year experience in operation and maintenance of sophisticated equipments from a recognized institute/organization.For more details see official notification.
Candidates are required to arrange for a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.100/ drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of Director, CSIR-NEIST-Jorhat payable at Jorhat. The last date for submitting online application and making of Demand Draft is__________. This date will be the same for the candidates belonging to far-flung areas.
How to Apply for NEIST Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.neist.res.in on or before 16-08-2016 till 17.00 hrs & send the hard copy of application by affixing one recent passport size self-signed photograph along with attested copies of all relevant certificates, testimonials & envelope superscribed APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF__(Post Code ___) by post to the address: Administrative Officer, CSIR-North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat.