NHM Recruitment 2015-2016 for 530 Medical Jobs. National Health Mission (NHM), Himachal Pradesh has been released a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Male, Female) Ayush, Pharmacist and Female Health Worker vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in application format on or before 30-11-2015 upto 04:00 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
For the effective implementation of National Health Mission in the State a separate Mission Directorate (NHM) has been created within the Directorate of Health headed by Mission Director. It has a Programme Management Unit (PMU) headed by a Deputy Director cum State Programme Officer and a Financial Management Unit (FMU) headed by Jt. Controller Finance. The Mission Directorate functions in close co-ordination with Directorate of Health and reports to the Principal Secretary (Health). The plans and budget of the vertical programmes have been integrated in the State NHM.
In Himachal Pradesh the Mission is operating through the existing structures of Health Department upto Sub-Centres level. There is a State Health Mission at the State level chaired by Honble Chief Minister. A District Health Mission has been constituted at District Level with Chief Medical Officer as Member Secretary and Deputy Commissioner as convener. The Govt. has decided to constitute Rogi Kalyan Samities upto PHC level with increased public and Panchayati Raj partnership. The community is also involved in the functioning of health institutions through Village Health Committees at village level, Panchayat Sub-Committees on Health Education and Sanitation at Panchayat level and Rogi Kalyan Samities in all the Hospitals from PHC upwards.
NHM Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 30-11-2015 up to 04:00 PM.
Total Number of Vacancies: 530 posts
Name of the Post:
- Medical Officer (Male) Ayush: 134 Posts
- Medical Officer (Female) Ayush: 132 Posts
- Pharmacist: 132 Posts
- Female Health Worker: 132 Posts
- Candidates must have pass Degree in Ayurveda not less than 5 years duration from a recognized institution recognized by the Central/State Govt./CCIM.
- Should be 10+2 in Science or equivalent & Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy or equivalent from a recognized institution recognized by the Central/State Govt.
- Should be Matric with Science/ Higher Secondary Part-I or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
Candidates age between 18 and 45 years and below 65 years in the case of retired persons.
Consolidated Pay: Rs.8710/- PM to Rs.19,125/- PM
The candiadte will be shortlisted on the basis of academic qualification marks and experience will be called for interview.
Candidates must have to pay Rs. 200/- (for General) and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ OBC through demand draft.
How to Apply:
The candidates who fulfill the requisite qualifications, experience and age criteria may apply to the concerned Chief Medical Officer, HP. Application be submitted on prescribed format(attached) to the Application for the Post of Chief Medical Officer of the concerned District on or before 30-11-2015 up to 04:00 PM.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Application Form for Post No. 1 & 2: Click Here
Application Form for Post No. 3: Click Here
Application Form for Post No. 4: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- Office of the District Magistrate Jobs 2015-2016 for 320 Village Resource Persons
- Andhra Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 for 200 Probationary Officer Jobs
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 -2016 for 618 Driver Posts
- TNPL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 23 Manager, Officer Jobs
- Zilla Swasthya Samiti Recruitment 2015-2016 for 98 Staff Nurse and Other Posts