NHM Recruitment 2016 for Consultant Jobs. National Health Mission (NHM), Kerala has issued notification for the recruitment of Consultant vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply Online on or before 18-03-2016 by 05:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply and instructions to apply online are given below
Outcomes for NHM in the 12th Plan are synonymous with those of the 12th Plan, and are part of the overall vision. The endeavor would be to ensure achievement of those indicators in Box 1. Specific goals for the states will be based on existing levels, capacity and context. State specific innovations would be encouraged. Process and outcome indicators will be developed to reflect equity, quality, efficiency and responsiveness. Targets for communicable and non-communicable disease will be set at state level based on local epidemiological patterns and taking into account the financing available for each of these conditions.
NHM Recruitment 2016 Details:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18-03-2016 by 05:00 PM.
Total Number of Posts: 01
Name of the Post: Consultant (Accounts)
Educational Qualification for NHM Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess MBA (Finance)/ CA/ ICWAI with relevant experience in finance and accounts in the Government Health Sector.
Candidates will be selected based on qualification,experience and performance in the interview.
Candidates should pay Rs.250/- deposited in ICICI bank with Account No.626201086917 in the name of State Programme Manager (Admn & Training).
How to Apply for NHM Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.arogyakeralam.gov.in and send the hard copy details along with Receipt/ Counter foil to the State Mission Director, National Health Mission, General Hospital Junction, Trivandrum-695035 on or before 18-03-2016 by 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have valid email ID and scanned copies of passport size photograph,SSLC book/ tenth standard certificate, qualification certificate, experience certificate and Demand Draft of notified fee infavour of State Programme Manager.
2. Log on through website www.arogyakeralam.gov.in
3. Click on careers > opportunities.
4. Click on State Head Quarters and select the desired post.
5. Click on Apply Online.
6. Click on Register here, if you are a new user.
7. Get registered & then fill all the details, upload documents and click on Submit button.
8. After successfully submission of online application, take a print out of the online application form for future use.
For more details like salary and other information click on the link given below
For Recruitment Advertisement : CLICK HERE
For Apply Online : VIEW HERE