NIEPMD Recruitment 2016-2017 for 24 Various Posts.NIEPMD has released a notification for 24 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 26th October 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure. carefully before applying for this job.
NIEPMD Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Qualification||Post Graduate Degree,MBBS,M. Phil,PG degree/Diploma|
|Number of Vacancies||24 posts|
|Name of the Post||Director and others|
|Last Date To Apply||26-10-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Director:01 post
- Assistant Professor (PMR):01 post
- Assistant Professor (Speech and Hearing):01 post
- Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology):01 post
- Assistant Professor (Special Education):01 post
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy):01 post
- Lecturer (Occupational Therapy):01 post
- Administrative Officer:01 post
- Rehabilitation Officer (Social Work & Placement):01 post
- Prosthetist & Orthotist:01 post
- Special Educator:01 post
- Orientation & Mobility Instructor:01 post
- Vocational Instructor:01 post
- Clinical Assistant:01 post
- Accountant:01 post
- Assistant:01 post
- Workshop Supervisor-cum-store Keeper:01 post
- Typist/ Clerk:01 post
- Age Limit:
Candidates age should be 30-50 years.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Director post is Rs.70000/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant Professor (PMR) post is Rs.60000/-
Educational Qualification for NIEPMD Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma of two years full time course in any field of rehabilitation for Persons with Disabilities. 08 Years Experience.
- MBBS with PG degree/Diploma (full time course). Minimum 05 Years Experience
- Post Graduate Degree (Full time course) in Speech and hearing (Recognized by RCI). Minimum 5 years of experience in teaching/ research in field of rehabilitation
- M. Phil in Clinical or Rehabilitation Psychology (full time course). Minimum 5 years of experience in teaching/ research in the field of rehabilitation.For more details see official notification.
Candidates are required to pay Application fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) should be enclosed as Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, NIEPMD payable at Chennai. SC/ST/PwD are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for NIEPMD Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates must send the Application form as per the prescribed format. The completed applications along with self-attested photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, professional qualification, additional qualifications & experience shall be submitted addressed to The Director, NIEPMD, ECR, Muttukadu, Kovalam Post, Chennai 603 112, Tamil Nadu by Speed / Registered post / Courier etc. The last date for receipt of applications is 27/10/2016. Separate application with prescribed fee should be submitted for each post. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed as Application for the post of ________.