National Institute of Fashion Technology Recruitment 2013 For Director (Finance).Applications are invited for the post of Director (Finance) in National Institute of Fashion Technology.
NIFT is a premier Institute of Fashion Business Education with 15 Campuses located at various places in India. The Institute is having excellent facilities for Design, Management and Technology aspect of Fashion studies. Applications are invited from personnel of high caliber and potential for the posts listed below on contract/deputation basis
Company Name: National Institute of Fashion Technology.
Director (Finance) 01
Qualification: Qualified Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or MBA (Finance) from a prestigious school of Management listed in annual ranking brought out by India Today / Outlook with 15 years of experience dealing with financial, accounting and audit matters.Relevant experience in Government or in dealing with Government/Government Organizations.
Pay: 37,400 67,000 + GP 8,700/-
Age: 40 55 Yrs.
How To Apply: Applications in the prescribed proforma should be addressed to Registrar (Establishment), National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park, New Delhi-110016 and superscribed Application for the post of _____________ on the envelope.
1. Even though place of posting is indicated in the advertisement, applicants must keep in mind that they can be transferred to any of NIFT campuses.
2. Crucial date for determining age limit will be 01.04.2013.
3. Mere fulfilling of qualifications and experience requirement would not entail a candidate to be called for selection process. No correspondence will be entertained from the applicant either
before or after the selection. The decision of the Institute would be final.
4. Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received without photograph, certified copies of required certificates such as educational qualifications and experience etc.,
statement of objectives and those received after the prescribed last date for receipt of application, will summarily be rejected without any communication to the candidate. No
further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
5. NIFT is not responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit in submission of application within specified time.
6. The candidates are required to apply separately for each post.
7. Wrong declarations/submissions of false information or any other action contrary to law besides legislation appropriate under law may lead to cancellation of the candidature at any
8. Any form of canvassing may lead to disqualification of candidature.
9. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the qualification/experience requirements.
i) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
ii) Demand draft should have been drawn on or after publication of the advertisement. Candidates must write his / her name, address and post applied for, on back of the demand draft
Name of the Post Fee for General Category / OBC Candidates Fee for SC/ST/PHP candidates Campus Director/ Director (Finance)/Joint Director 1000 500 Dy. Director (F&A)/Accounts Officer
250 125 FOR DEPUTATION
Candidates from Central /State Government or entities owned by them must apply with appropriate application fee through proper Channel. Without cadre clearance and ACRs of last 05 years, their application will not be entertained.
Last Date: 15-04-2013.