NIFT Recruitment 2016-2017 for 25 Various Posts. NIFT has been released a notificationfor 25 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 21st October 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NIFT Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Qualification||Post Graduate Degree,Chartered Accountan,MBA,M.E,B.E,|
|Number of Vacancies||25 posts|
|Name of the Post||Campus Director and others|
|Last Date To Apply||21-10-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Campus Director:04 posts
- Director (Finance & Accounts):01 post
- Project Engineer:01 post
- Registrar:01 post
- Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts):07 posts
- Accounts Officer:05 posts
- Vigilance Officer:01 post
- Assistant Database Administrator:01 post
- Software Engineer:01 post
- Junior Software Engineers:03 posts
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be Rs.37,400-67,000/- and Grade Pay Rs.8,700/-
Educational Qualification for NIFT Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Post Graduate Degree or equivalent with 20 years of administrative/ academic/ managerial experience.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (OR) ICWAI from the Institute of Cost and Works Accountant of India (OR) MBA (Finance) from a recognized University/Institute. Experience Relevant experience of 15 years dealing with financial, Accounting and Audit Matters.
- M.E (Civil Engineering) with at least 05 years Experience (OR) B.E (Civil Engineering) with at least 08 years Experience
- Officers of the Central Govt. / State Govt. / UT / Autonomous Organization / PSUs holding analogous post on regular basis in their service/ department with relevant experience in dealing with Establishment & Administrative matters.
- Cost Accountant from the Institute of Cost & Works Accountant of India (OR) Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India. With 5 years experience after passing the examination in the cadre of Accounts Officer/ Audit Officer out of which 3 years of experience in a senior position from a government, autonomous body/ institutions, or a reputed industry.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written test/ Skill test/ Interview.
Candidates are required to pay Rs.1000/- for General Category / OBC applicants,and Rs.500/- for SC/ST. for Campus Director, Director (Finance & Accounts) & Project Engineer posts andRs. 500/- for other posts,Rs.250/- for SC/St candidates.
How to Apply for NIFT Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible applicants are requested to send their applications in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials in support age, qualification, caste and experience and non-refundable demand draft on account of application fee in an envelope super-scribing the name and the post applied for to REGISTRAR, NIFT CAMPUS, HAUZ KHAS, NEAR GULMOHAR PARK, NEW DELHI-110016 on or before 21/10/2016 by 05:00 PM.
NIFT Recruitment 2016 For 17 Group-C Posts. National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Mumbai has given an employment notification for recruitment of Group-C vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 27-06-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
NIFT Recruitment 2016 Details:
|Company Name||National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)|
|Qualification||ITI , Diploma|
|Number of Vacancies||17 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Group-C|
|Last Date To Apply||27-06-2016|
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Assistant: 12 Posts
2. Lab Assistant: 01 Post
3. Drivers: 01 Post
4. Electrician: 01 Post
5. Plumber: 01 Post
6. Hostel Warden: 01 Post
Candidates age limit is 30-45 years for Post 6 & as par with Retirement age at NIFT for other Posts as on 31-03-2016.
Educational Qualification For NIFT Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Passed 10+2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Govt for Post 1, Full Time Diploma in fitter Trade from ITI/ Mechanical Engineering from any recognized institute with understanding of materials & processes for Post 2, At least 10th class pass from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government for Post 3, 10th class standard & ITI Diploma in Electricians Trade for post 4, ITI trade certification/ equivalent in the trade with at least 5 years practical experience in the trade for Post 5 & Graduation from a recognized University for Post 6 with relevant experience.
Candidates will be selected based on written test & skill test/ customized evaluation test.
Candidates has to pay Rs. 500 /- for General/ OBC Category & Rs. 250 /- for SC/ ST Category by Demand Draft/ Bankers cheque drawn in favour of NIFT Mumbai payable at Mumbai.Candidates must write her name, address & post applied for, on the back of the demand draft.
How to Apply For NIFT Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates and testimonials in proof of age/ educational qualifications/ caste/ experience etc, demand draft/ cheque, superscribe envelope with Application for the post of (Name of the post applied for) Contract to Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT Campus, Plot No. 15, Sector 4, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai 410 210 on or before 27-06-2016.
Other details like salary & other information click on link given below.
NIFT Recruitment 2016 Advertisement: Click here
Qualification & Other Details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Related Government Jobs in India
- STPI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 8 Administrative Staffand Other Posts
- CGPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 for 52 Assistant Director Posts
- ITBP Recruitment 2016-2017 for 104 Constable Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 for 361 Review Officer and other Posts
- WBBPE Recruitment 2016-2017 for 42949 Assistant Teachers Posts
- NIEPMD Recruitment 2016-2017 for 24 Various Posts