NIOH Recruitment 2016-2017 for 16 Tech. Assi.,Technician Posts. NIOH has been released a notification for 16 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 13th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NIOH Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Number of Vacancies||16 posts|
|Name of the Post||Technical Assistant,Technician|
|Last Date To Walk-in||13-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Technical Assistant (Life Science/Bio technology):01 post
- Technical Assistant (Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry): 01 post
- Technical Assistant(Biological Science /Industrial Health):01 post
- Technical Assistant(Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engg):01 post
- Technical Assistant(Environmental Science):01 post
- Technician-C:05 posts
- Technician-A:06 posts
Candidates age should be below 28 years for Technician-A post and below 30 years for remaining posts.
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary for Technical Assistant posts will be Rs.9300-34800/- and for Technician posts will be Rs.5200-20200/-
Educational Qualification for NIOH Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Three years Graduate degree in Life Science/Biotechnology) with 2 years experience.3 years graduate degree in relevant subject with 2 years diploma in Medical Lab. Technology from a recognized University / Institute
- Three years Graduate degree in Chemistry/Bio Chemistry with 2 years experience.3 years graduate degree in relevant subject with 2 years diploma in Medical Lab. Technology from a recognized University / Institute
- Three years Graduate degree in Biological Science/ Industrial Health with 2 years experience.3 years graduate degree in relevant subject with 2 years diploma in Bio-Medical Lab. Technology from a recognized University / Institute
- Graduate degree in Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engg. with 2 years experience.Graduate degree in relevant subject with 2 years diploma in Mechanical Engg./Instrumentation from a recognized University / Institute.For more details see official notification.
The selection/appointment will be made by conducting a competitive written test for the eligible candidates after short listing, who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Candidates are required to pay Rs.300/- through crossed demand draft drawn in favour of the Director, NIOH, Ahmedabad payable at SBI Civil Branch, Ahmedabad. Application fee will be exempted to SC/ ST/ PH and Women candidates.
How to Apply for NIOH Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format with attested copies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualification, experience, caste verification etc and DD through Regd. A.D/ Speed Post to the Director, National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghani Nagar, Ahmedabad 380 016 on or before 13-09-2016.