NIPHM Recruitment 2014-2015 JRF,SRF and RA Posts. National Institute of Plant Health Management has been released a notification for 06 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can Attend interview on 12th, 13th December 2014 at 09:00 AM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NIPHM Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Interview Date: 12th, 13th December 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 06 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Research Associate(Pesticide Management and Nematology)): 03 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow(Nematology): 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow(Nematology and Microbiology): 02 Post
Research Associate: Candidates Must complete PhD Research related to pesticide, pesticide residue and chromatographer analysis / in Agricultural Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Bio Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Environmental Science / Microbiology / Botany or Masters in the above subject with minimum 2 years experience in Analytical Equipment Operation preferably in Chromatographic Equipment for Pesticide Management, PhD or M.Sc in Agricultural with specialization in Nematology with 02 years experience in the above subject or M.Sc. in Zoology with specialization in Nematology with 02 years experience in the above subject for Nematology.
Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc in Agricultural with specialization in Nematology with 01 year experience in the above subject or M.Sc. in Zoology with specialization in Nematology with 01 year experience in the above subject or B.Sc(Agri/Horti) with PGDC(PP)/PGDPHM having 1 year research experience in the above subject for Nematology
Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc in Agricultural with specialization in Nematology or M.Sc. in Zoology with specialization in Nematology or Candidates possessing .Sc (Agri/Horti) with PGDC(PP)/ PGDPHM (Nematology), M.Sc. in Agriculture/Microbiology or Candidates possessing B.Sc(Agri/Horti) with PGDC(PP)/ PGDPHM for Microbiology.
candidates 40 for men & 45 for women for Research Associate, 30 years for Junior Research Fellow for more Details check Notification below
Pay or Salary:
Rs. 24,000 + 30% HRA for Research Associate, Rs. 16,000/- + 30% HRA for Senior Research Fellow, Rs.12,000/- + 30% HRA for Junior Research fellows.
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend interview on 12th December 2014 at 09:00 AM for Research Associates , 13th Dec 2014 for remaining Posts. candidates for these contractual posts will be required to make a power point presentation for 15 minutes duration (on the topic of their field) followed by interview at National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Age limit will be reckoned with reference to the closing date for receipt of the applications.
- Relaxation of upper age limit in respect of reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC/PHE/Ex-servicemen etc., as per GOI orders. (in terms of G.I., Dept. of Per. & Trg., Notfn. No. 15012/6/98- Estt. (D), dated 21st December,1998. OBC candidates have to enclose caste certificate s per GOI norms for claiming age relaxation and for considering to the reserved OBC post.
- Self attested copies of all educational qualifications along with experience, age relaxation certificates are required
to be submitted invariably.
- Age and educational qualifications may be relaxed in exceptional cases by the Director General. NIPHM.
- Candidates applying for above positions shall be required to stay in the quarters if allotted or within 3km radius of NIPHM.
- Candidates applying for Pesticide Management Division posts will be required to work in Shift system.
- Candidates may submit a declaration stating that they are willing to be considered for a lower position in case their application for the applied position is found ineligible or if not been shortlisted for a further scrutiny.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the non-shortlisted or non-selected candidates.
- The above vacancies are indicative and may vary as per actual requirement.