NIT Goa Recruitment 2013 For Registrar.Applications are invited for the Posts of Registrar in National Institute of Technology (NIT), Goa. National Institute of Technology, Goa (NITGoa),an Institute of National importance under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) is looking for suitable persons for the following positions.
Company Name: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Goa.
Qualification: Masters degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent. At least 15 years of experience as Lecturer/Assistant Professor of which eight years should be in Assistant Professor grade, with experience in Educational Administration.
Pay: 37400-67000/- Grade Pay Rs.10000/-
Age: 21 30 Yrs.
How To Apply:Completely filled-in application form along with all necessary enclosures should be sent in a sealed cover superscribing with Application for the post of . to The Director, NIT Goa, Farmagudi, Ponda, Goa-403401.
Address: The Director, National Institute of Technology Goa, Farmagudi, Ponda, Goa 403401, India.
1. The application must be sent in ORIGINAL only. The date for determining eligibility of candidate in every respect shall be the closing date for receipt of applications.
2. A candidate applying for more than one post must use separate Application Form for each post and send in separate cover super scribed with name of the post applied for.
3. Academic qualifications and experience requirement shall be substantiated by the relevant documents.
4. All belated, incomplete and the applications which are not in prescribed form / not in original form/ without relevant supporting enclosures will be out rightly rejected. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay. Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
5. A candidate furnishing incorrect or false information shall stand disqualified.
6. Attested copies of papers and documents on reprint submitted along with application will not be returned.
7. A candidate must enclose a copy of caste certificates including OBC status and Non-Creamy Layer status of the preceding year (in case of OBC) issued by the competent authority to substantiate their claim of SC/ST/OBC Category.
Last Date: 15-04-2013.