Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2013 For 1230 Group D Vacancies. Applications are invited for the post of Group D in Northeast Frontier Railway.
Northeast Frontier Railway Vacancy Details:
Name Of The Post:
Group D 1230 Posts
Qualification: Minimum 10th class pass or ITI or equivalent. Academic qualification must be from recognized educational institution/Board, otherwise candidature will be rejected even after appointment to Railway Service.
Pay: 5,200 20,200 with Grade Pay Rs 1,800/-
Age: 18 33 Yrs
How To Apply:
1. Candidates should carefully read the instructions in this Employment Notice for filling up Application Form given at Annexure-I. Application having any change in the format will be rejected.
2. Applications should be made on a good quality white paper of A4 size (210mm*297mm) using ONE SIDE only.
3. Use only Black Pen/ Black Ball Point Pen for filling up the application form.
4. The application should be written in either English or Hindi and not in any other language. The application has to be duly dated and signed by the candidate. Application filled in any language other than English / Hindi and by any person other than the applicant will be rejected summarily even if, it is detected at a subsequent stage of the recruitment.
5. Candidates should mention Applications for Gr. D posts, Northeast Frontier Railway on the top of the envelope containing the application. Each cover should contain one application only. In case more than one application is sent in one cover or other way, all such applications will be rejected.
6. The candidate should send application duly filled with required documents by ordinary post so as to each RRC/NFR office within the closing date positively. Applications received after due date, for any reason what so ever will not be considered.
7. Candidates who have been debarred from appearing in any of RRB/RRC exams need not apply unless their debarment period expires by the closing date.
Last Date: 21-10-2013