NPCIL Maharashtra (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited) is a government-owned corporation of India based in Mumbai.It is wholly owned by the Central Government and is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity. NPCIL is administered by the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India (DAE). It is recruiting application for 11 vacancies of Nurse & X-Ray Technician posts.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the NPCIL recruitment below:-
NPCIL Recruitment Details:
- Post Name & No. of Posts: 11 Posts
- Nurse`A™ (Male): 6 Posts
- Nurse`A™(Female): 4 Posts
- X-Ray Technician (Technician/ B): 1 Post
- For Nurse`A™ (Male & Female) Post: HSC Passed from a recognized board & Diploma in Nursing & Mid-Wifery.
- For X-Ray Technician Post: HSC Passed from a recognized board (Science) & one year Medical Radiography/ X-Ray Technique Trade certificate.
- Max Age:
- For Nurse`A™ (Male & Female) Post: 30 Years
- For X-Ray Technician Post: 25 Years
- Pay Scale:
- For Nurse`A™ (Male & Female) Post: Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,600/- per month
- For X-Ray Technician Post: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,000/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Written Test & Interview.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 6/Jan/2015
How to Apply at NPCIL
Interested candidates who planning to apply visit on http://www.npcil.nic.in/main/JobsRecent.aspx NPCIL recruitment link & click on the Recruitment to the post of Nurse-A and X-Ray Technician (English) to know more information about above posts & to get application form.
Duly filled application in a prescribed format along with necessary documentsÂ sent to Manager (HR-Recruitment), Tarapur Maharashtra Site, Tarapur Atomic Power Station 1-4, PO: TAPP, Via: Boisar (W/ Rly), Tal & Dist: Palghar, Maharashtra, PIN: 401504 on or before 6/1/2015 by Ordinary Post.