NRHM Recruitment 2014 AYUSH Programme Manager Posts. NRHM Job Vacancies in Mumbai for post graduates. SHS invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following post for AYUSH Programme on contractual basis in Maharashtra State as indicated below.
NRHM Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post:
AYUSH Programme Manager
Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in AYUSH with Post Graduate Diploma/ Degree in Management/ Administration with at least 2 years experience.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be up to 45 years.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply on a plain paper indicating name of the post applied, full name in block letters, address, phone number, etc along with one passport size photo, Attested copy of educational qualification & work experience certificate send to Commissioner (Family Welfare) & Director, National Health Mission, Arogya Bhavan, 3 rd Floor, St. Georges Hospital Compound, P.Dmello Road, Mumbai 400001 on or before 11-06-2014.
General Terms& Conditions:
- Number of posts may change.
- This post is purely contractual and not State government post.
- Remuneration is a consolidated pay.
- The selected candidates will be given appointment initially for 11 months, likely to be extended if performance is satisfactory.
- Candidates holding higher qualification & experience will be given preference.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- If lesser number of applications is received, criteria for selection may be relaxed.
Last Date: 11-06-2014.
More details: Click Here