NRHM Recruitment 2014-2015 for TBHV, STS, Accountant, Medical Officer, Program Coordinators. National Rural Health Mission Recruitment for 284 for Medical Officer and Other Posts. NRHM has been released a notification for 284 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply on or before 10th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NRHM Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-10-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 284 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Medical Officer DTC: 17 posts
- Counsellor for DRTB Centre: 07 posts
- District Programme Coordinator: 50 posts
- Accountant: 50 posts
- Senior Treatment Supervisor STS: 56 posts
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor TBHV: 90 posts
- Dot Plus Site DRTB Centre Sr. Medical Officer: 07 posts
- Dot Plus Site DRTB Centre Statistical Assistant: 07 posts
MBBS or equivalent degree for Medical Officer DTC post, Bachelors Degree in Social Work for Counsellor for DRTB Centre post, MBA/PG Diploma in management for District Programme Coordinator post, Graduate in Commerce for Accountant post, Bachelors Degreeand Certificate course in computer operation for Senior Treatment Supervisor STS post. Check below notification for post vise qualification details.
Pay or Salary:
- Medical Officer DTC: Rs.45000/-
- Counsellor for DRTB Centre: Rs.12000/-
- District Programme Coordinator: Rs.25000/-
- Accountant: Rs.15000/-
- Senior Treatment Supervisor STS: Rs.15000/-
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor TBHV: Rs.15000/-
- Dot Plus Site DRTB Centre Sr. Medical Officer: Rs.45000/-
- Dot Plus Site DRTB Centre Statistical Assistant: Rs.15000/-
18 years for Men & 21 years for Women, maximum age should be 40 years as on 01-01-2014. Check below notification for Age Relaxation.
Application Fee: Rs.300/- through Credit/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the website http://www.mponline.gov.in/ from 26-09-2014 to 10-10-2014.
Follow Below Steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan their passport size photograph and signature.
- Log on to website www.mponline.gov.in
- Click on Citizen Services link> Application> NRHM.
- Click on Apply Online and select the desired position.
- Fill the application form and upload the photograph and signature and submit.
- Take a Printout of submitted application for further purpose.