NSI Recruitment 2014-2015 Jr Research Fellowship Jobs. National Sugar Institute Recruitment for 6 Junior Research Fellowships Vacancies. NSI has been released a notification for 6 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 15th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NSI Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Submit Application: 15-11-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 06 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Junior Research Fellowships:
- Biochemistry Division: 02 Posts
- Physical Chemistry Division: 02 Posts
- Agriculture Chemistry Division: 02 Posts
- The candidate must be M.Sc. In Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry for JRF in Physical Chemistry
- The candidate must be M.Sc. In Biochemistry for JRF in Biochemistry
- The candidate must be M.Sc. In Agriculture Chemistry/ Chemistry for JRF in Agriculture Chemistry
- The candidate must be UGC/CSIR-NET qualified.
Pay or Salary:
Fellowship as JRF for the first two years shall be Rs.12,000/- per month and on the basis of assessment of research progress as SRF, fellowship shall be Rs.14,000/- per month. The total tenure as JRF and SRF shall not exceed four years.
The age limit shall be below 30 years as on last date of submission of application (relaxation upto 05 years for SC/ ST candidates).
The Application Form must be sent by Registered /Speed post only along with a D/D for Rs.200/- drawn in favour of Director, National Sugar Institute, Kanpur payable at Kanpur.
The selection will be made on the basis of interview of short listed CSIR/ UGC NET qualified candidates.
How to Apply:
Application Form completed in all respect with attested copies of the marks sheets/certificates for educational qualifications & age proof shall be sent to Director , National Sugar Institute, Kalyanpur, Kanpur 208017 and should be reached here on or before 15th November 2014.