NTPC Recruitment 2016-2017 For 94 Finance and Medical Posts. National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited notification for the recruitment of 94 Finance, Medical Specialist and other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 07-09-2016 . Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
NTPC Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited|
|Qualification||CA or ICWA, Degree in Computer Science and Mechanical|
|No of Posts||94|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Name of The Post||Finance, Medical Specialist and other Posts|
|Last Date to Apply online||07-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Finance (E3/ E4): 30 Posts
- Safety (E1/ E2/ E3): 10 Posts
- SAP-ABAP/ BASIS/ DC operation (E3/ E4): 08 Posts
- Mines Survey (E1): 04 Posts
- Medical (GDMO) (E2): 20 Posts
- Medical Specialist (Medicine/ Radiology) (E2/ E3): 22 Posts
Educational Qualification For NTPC Recruitment 2016-2017:
- CA or ICWA.
- Experience Post qualification executive experience in the area of Accounts/ Finance/ Internal Audit preferably in a large organization/ organization of repute.
- Graduate Engineering Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution with full time Diploma in Industrial Safety from Regional Labour Institute/Institution recognized under the Factories Act/Rules or Degree in Engineering in Industrial Safety with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution. Post qualification experience shall be counted from the date a candidate has acquired the Degree in Engineering.
SAP-ABAP/ BASIS/ DC Operation
- Graduate Engineering Degree in Computer Science with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution. Holder of valid SAP Professional Certificate in BASIS/ABAP from SAP Authorized Training Centre is required. Post qualification experience shall be counted from the date a candidate has acquired the Degree in Computer Science Engineering.
- Diploma in Civil/ Mining/ Mines Survey. Holder of valid mine surveyor certificate of Competency or equivalent under CMR 1957. Knowledge of computer, Auto CAD, LDDT (Land Development Desktop), 3D Modeling etc. are desirable.
- MBBS from recognized University/ Institution. The Qualification should be recognized by Medical Council of India.
Medical Specialist (Medicine/Radiology)
- MBBS with MD/MS in Medicine/Radiology. E2 [only for Radiology] MBBS with PG Diploma in Radiology. [Qualification should be recognized by Medical Council of India]
Candidates need to pay for General/OBC category nonrefundable registration fee of ? 300/-. The SC/ ST/ PWD no need to pay the registration fee. The State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (A/C No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996), on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the pay-in-slip which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration.
Candidates will be on the basis of online Written Test followed by Interview except for GDMO/Specialist. In case the number of applications is more for the post of GDMO/Specialist, the above selection process shall prevail. The final selection shall be on the basis of 85% weightage of online written test marks and 15% weightage of interview marks. However, candidate has to qualify separately in written test and interview.
How to Apply For NTPC Recruitment 2016-2017:
Intrested and Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 07-09-2016 through website www.ntpccareers.net