NUALS (The National University of Advanced Legal Studies) is a uni-disciplinary university in Kochi, India for undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate legal education. NUALS was established to advance and disseminate learning and knowledge of law and legal processes, to develop scholarship and a sense of responsibility towards society and to promote legal and judicial reforms to strengthen the administration of justice in India. It is seeking people for the post of Assistant.
NUALS Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Grade “ II
- No. of Posts: 2 Posts
- Qualification: Graduate in any stream from a recognized university/institute.
- Max Age: 35 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs.11,620-300-12,220-330-13,540-360-14,980-400-16,980-440-18,740-500-20,240/- per month.
- Application Fees: Rs. 350/- for UR & OBC Candidates & Rs. 70 for SC/ST Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, payable at Kochi.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 8/Dec/2014
How to Apply at NUALS
Willing candidates who planning to apply visit on http://www.nuals.ac.in/web/ NUALS recruitment link & click on the Applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment as Assistant Grade – II in the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi.( Click here for Download ) to get more details about above post & to download application form may refer the same link.
Duly filled application in a prescribed format along with all supportive documents forward to the Registrar, The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, NUALS Campus, H.M.T. Colony P.O., Kalamassery, Kochi “ 683 503 on or before 8/12/2014 through proper channel.