NVS Recruitment Notification 2016-2017 for 2072 Various Posts (PGT, TGT). Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti notification for 2072 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 09th October 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NVS Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Number of Vacancies||2072 posts|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Commissioners,Principal|
|Last Date To Apply||09-10-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Commissioners:02 posts
- Principals:40 posts
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs):880 posts
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs):660 posts
- Miscellaneous Categories Teachers:255 posts
- TGT (Third Language Teachers):235 posts
Candidates age should be up to 45 years for Assistant Commissioners post,Between 35 to 45 Years for Principal post,40 Years for PGT post,35 Years for remaining posts.
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary for Assistant Commissioners,Principals post is Rs.15600-39100/- and Grade Pay Rs.7600/- and for PGT post is Rs.9300-34800/- and Grade Pay Rs.4800/- and Rs.9300-34800/- and Grade Pay Rs.4600/- for remaining posts.
Educational Qualification for NVS Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Masters Degree in Humanities/ Science/ Commerce. Persons holding analogous posts or post of Principal in the grade of Rs.10,000-325-15,200/- (pre-revised), Rs. 15600-39100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- (Revised PB-3). With atleast 5 years experience in the scale of pay of Rs.7450-225-11500/-(pre-revised), Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- (Revised) and above in the Educational Planning and Administration in any Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Organization.
- Masters Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks. B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree.
Persons working in any of the Govt./ Semi Govt./ Govt. Recognised/ CBSE affiliated Sr. Secondary (10+2) schools/ Inter college.
- Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. (OR) Masters Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in required subjects. B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from a recognized University for all required subjects except Information & Technology. Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English languages.For more details see official notification.
NVS Recruitment Selection Procedure:
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Examination and Interview.
NVS Recruitment Application Fee:
The candidates have to pay examination fee through online during filling Online Application Form. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH categories and Women candidates.
- Assistant Commissioner Rs.1500/-
- Principal Rs.1500/-
- PGTs / TGTs / Misc Teachers / Regional Language Teachers Rs.1000/-
How to Apply for NVS Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates are required to apply Online through Navodaya Vidyalaya Samitis Website. The Online registration start from 10/09/2016 at 08:00 Hours and registration close on 09/10/2016 up to 24:00 Hours Midnight.