OMC Recruitment 2014 Various Posts The Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd, a Public Sector Undertaking of Govt. of Odisha is the largest State PSU in the Country in Mining Sector. It recorded an annual turnover of Rs.1658 Crores & net profit of Rs.896 Crores in the year 2012-13. OMC intends to fill-up the following Executive vacant posts on regular basis.
OMC Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of The Post||No of Posts||Qualification||Pay or Salary||Age Limit|
|01||Graduation from any recognized
University with Membership from
the Institute of Company
Secretaries of India. Preference
may be given to the candidates
having additional qualification in
Law/ CA/ ICWAI/ MBA/ PGDM
with specialization in
HRM/Finance from Institute
recognized by AICTE.
|2||Medical Officer-III||02||MBBS Degree. Preference shall be
given to the candidates with higher
qualification & experience.
|01||BE/ B.Tech in Environmental
Engineering or equivalent or
PGDM in Ecology & Environment
from an University /Institute
recognized by AICTE
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will be short listed on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination specified against each post. Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview of short-listed candidates. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional & subject to subsequent verification of certificates /testimonials
How To Apply: Interested eligible candidates are requested to download the application format from our website: www.orissamining.com & submit the same duly filled in & signed along with attested copies of Certificates/ Testimonials in support of their eligibility by post in a cover superscribed APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________ so as to reach
The General Manager(P&A) I/c,
Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd.,
OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001
by 5.00 PM of 15th April, 2014 positively. Applications received after the last date due to delay in postal/courier or any other reason shall not be entertained and will be rejected.
- All candidates called for interview will be allowed to reimburse journey expenses (to & fro) by two tier AC Sleeper(Rail)/Bus by the shortest route on production of ticketss.
- Candidates are requested to visit Corporation website www.orissamining.com at regular intervals for any notification, news, updates, results etc relating to recruitment.
- The decision of OMC Management will be final & binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, selection of candidate, cancellation of the recruitment process, etc. No enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard
- At any stage of recruitment process if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature /appointment of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
- Canvassing in any form will be viewed adversely & may lead to disqualification.
- Finally selected candidates shall have to produce the required documents as per Clause 7.9 of OMC R&P Rules for Executives2012 (visit Corporation website www.orissamining.com)
- Any dispute arising in this connection will be subject to jurisdiction of appropriate courts of Odisha.
Last date: 15-03-2014
More Details: OMC Recruitment 2014