Office of D.P.C and District Magistrate Recruitment 2015-2016 for 440 Posts. Office of D.P.C and District Magistrate Recruitment for 440 Social Audit Volunteers Vacancies. Office of D.P.C and District Magistrate has been released a notification for 440 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 9th November 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
About Office of D.P.C and District Megistrate:
The name Jalpaiguri came from the word jalpai means olive which grew in the town and were seen even in 1900. The suffix guri means a place. The name as well be associated with Jalpesh, the presiding deity (Shiva) of the entire region. The district situated in the northern part of West Bengal has international borders with Bhutan and Bagladesh in the North and South respectively and borders with Assam and Darjeeling hills in the East, West and Northwest. The entire topography is crisscrossed with rivulets, rivers and hills. The district is primarily rural with more than 80% of rural population. It has also high percentage of SC/ST population. Relatively sizeable population resides in Tea Gardens and Forest villages which are isolated and mostly inaccessible. The district is the gateway to the entire North-Eastern States and Bhutan. Having high percentage of migrated population different cultural groups (Ranjbanshi, Ravas, Totos, Metch, Santhals, Madasia and Oraons) have created a unique cultural harmony which is rarely seen in other districts of West Bengal.
Office of D.P.C and District Magistrate Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-11-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 440 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Maynaguri: 160 Posts
- Dhupguri: 160 Posts
- Rajganj Block: 120 Posts
- Sould 10th pass or above as regular candidate or equivalent.
- Should have worked in the MGNREGA or have family members who have worked under MGNREGS.
- Should not be related to PRl representatives, Supervisor and other official of implementing agencies.
- Should preferably be women and belonging to the SC/ST community.
- Shouldbe resident of the Gram Panchayats of these identified block.
Age: Should be youth and above 18 years old.
- Selection of vrps must be through a transparent and impartial process having the judgement of communication, writing skill of candidates. A walk-in-interview along with a test will have to be held.
- A merit list of suitable 20 candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in madhyamik/equivalent. According to the merit list candidates will appear for the interview cum written test. After that a final list of 10 selected candidates per gram panchayat of a Block will be prepared by the recruitment committee
- The final list must be sent to the undersigned by 20112015.
Document to be Submitted:
- Residential Certificate of home Block.
- Self-Attested Educational Certificate.
- Self-Attested Age proof certificate.
- Self-Attested photo Copy of his/her jobcard or iobcard of rhe familv member.
- If the candidates belong to SHG then self attested relevant document to be given
- Self -Attested photo copy of SC/ST Certificate.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidate can apply for these posts in the prescribed format given in notification on or before 9th November 2015. Please read below notification for detailed information about education qualification, age, selectuion and applying for this job. On the top of the sealed envelope full address of the candidate along with name of G.P,Block is mandatory.
Address for Sending Application:
For Maynaguri Block:
0fficer and Executive 0fficer.
For Dhupguri Block:
The Block Development
Officer and Executive Officer.
PI N- 73 5 210.
For Rajganl Block:
The Block Development
Officer and Executive 0fficer.
Related Government Jobs:
- AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 219 Senior Residents
- Collector Office Recruitment 2015-2016 for 90 Village Accountant Posts
- DHFWS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 21 Staff Nurse Jobs
- Central Railway Recruitment 2015-2016 for 12 Scouts and Guides Posts
- Highways Dept Tamilnadu Recruitment 2015-2016 for 188 Officer Posts