OICL Recruitment 2017
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL) invites Application for the post of 300 Administrative Officers in Scale I cadre from open market. Apply Online before 15 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No : . OICL/Rect/DRE-2016-17/AO-I
Job Details :
- Post Name : Administrative Officers (Scale -I)
- No of Vacancy : 300 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 32795-62315/-
- Accounts : 20 Posts
- Engineer : 15 Posts
- Actuaries : 02 Posts
- Generalists : 223 Posts
- Legal : 30 Posts
- Medical Officer : 10 Posts
Eligible Criteria for OICL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Generalist/Actuaries : Candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- For Engineers : Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in engineering(4 or 5 Years) with automobile engineering as a subject, with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University
- For Accounts : Chartered Accountant (ICAI) / Cost Accountant (ICWA)/ MBA Finance / B.Com / M.Com.
- For Legal : Graduate in Law.
- For Medical Officer : M.B.B.S.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum Age limit is 21 to 30 years
- Age of Relaxation : For SC/ST 5 years, For OBC 3 years & For PWD 10 years
Job Location : All India
OICL Selection Process : Selection will be based on Online Written Exam & Interview.
Application Fee :
- SC/ ST / PWD Candidates : Rs.50/-
- All Other Candidates : Rs.600/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply OICL Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.orientalinsurance.org.in from 18.08.2017 to 15.09.2017. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 18.08.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 15.09.2017
- Dates of Online Examination : 22.10.2017 & 18.11.2017
Important Links :