Oil India Limited Recruitment 2014 Sr.Assistant Vacancies. OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneering and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan India presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam. Oil India Ltd. invites applications from Indian Nationals, to fill up the following post(s).
Oil India Recruitment 2014 Details:
Name of the Post:
Senior Assistant 06 Posts
Qualification: Must be a Graduate in any discipline from recognized university. Must possess Certificate in English Shorthand Course with minimum speed of 80 words per minute and Computer typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute. Must have 06 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer operation and be fully conversant with MS Office, Excel, Spreadsheet and MS Power Point.
Pay or Salary: Rs.16000-34000/-
Age Limit: 30 years
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Screening Test, Computer Operation Application Test, Interview and Medical Examination by OIL Board.
How to Apply: Candidates meeting the above criteria may apply in the form given below in capital letters and the completed application form with a recent passport size photograph pasted on top along with attested copies (attested by Gazetted Officer) of certificates and forward application in an envelope superscribed with Post Applied for Steno-typist and Post Code No. 2014:01 to General Manager (Admin & ER) Oil India Limited, Plot No. 19, Sector 16A, Noida 201 301, UP.
General Terms & Condition:
- Only shortlisted candidates, shall be called for written test. Those who qualify in the written test will be called for shorthand and computer typing test and those who qualify in shorthand and typing test will be called for computer operation skill test. Lastly those who qualify in computer operation skill test will be called for viva-voce.
- Candidates already employed in Government, PSUs, Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- The applicant should be registered in the Employment Exchange and must quote Employment Exchange Registration Number in the application.
- Final selection will be subject to Verification of Certificates, Pre-employment Medical Examination, Police Verification Report of Character & Antecedents and after compliance with all other formalities as per the rules of the Company.
- Management reserves the right to raise the minimum educational qualification in the event of higher response and also to cancel the entire process of recruitment without assigning any reason thereof.
Last Date: 01-05-2014.
More Details: Click Here