OPSC Recruitment 2014-15 for 811 Governor, State Secretariat Vacancies. Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014 for 811 Governors Secretariat, State Secretariat Posts. OPSC Cuttack has been released a notification for 811 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 01-09-2014 to 27-09-2014 by 11:59 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
OPSC Recruitment 2014 Details:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-09-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 27-09-2014 by 11:59 PM
Total Number of Vacancies: 811 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Assistant Section Officer
- Governors Secretariat: 11 Posts
- State Secretariat: 800 Posts
Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University; or posses such other qualification equivalent there to and must have adequate knowledge in computer application.
Age: 21 32 years as on 01-01-2012.
Please check below notification link for age relaxation as per the rules.
Rs.300/- through Online Challan at any branch of State Bank of India. SC/ ST candidates of Odisha are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be Based on the written test, skill test, interview.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://opsconline.gov.in from 01-09-2014 to 27-09-2014 by 11:59 PM. Please follow below instructions to apply Online:
- Log on through the website http://opsconline.gov.in.
- Click on the Recruitment -> Select the appropriate position applied for.
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph, signature & left hand thump impression for uploading.
- Click on Apply Online link beside the desired post.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload the scanned photograph, signature.
- On Successful submission, a Registration ID will be displayed, preserve it.
- Make the fee payment as per details mentioned above.
- Take print out of finally submitted application form and challan (pay in slip) for future use