Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for OSSSC Recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2014 For Excise Constable Posts. OSSSC has released notification for the recruitment of Excise Constable Posts. There are almost 256 jobs or vacancies in OSSSC. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 31st October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
OSSSC Recruitment 2014 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies in Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission : 256 Posts
Last date to apply for these posts: 31st October 2014
Name of the Post:
- Excise Constable 256 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess HSC/ equivalent examination from any Board/ Council/ University, must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject or passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subjects; or passed Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above or passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21 32 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Short-listed candidates may called for Physical standard measurement, Physical Efficiency test, Educational Achievement, Written Test.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through online by using credit/ debit / Net Banking or through offline by through any Government Treasuries by using Treasury Challan to Head of Account 0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/ SSC-Examination -0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213? from 19-09-2014 to 27-10-2014.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.osssc.gov.in from 19-09-2014 to 31-10-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- 1. Log on through the website www.osssc.gov.in.
- Click on the Register Now.
- Candidates have to login themselves by providing email id and password.
- An registration number and password will be sent to the mail id.
- Download and print the acknowledgement of Registration for future reference.
- Revisit the website Login yourself and a page will appear with two links Pay Manually or Pay Online for payment of fee.
- Candidates have to pay the fee through online or offline.
- Candidates have to wait for 4 days for depositing of fee for completing next stage.
- Thereafter, submit the Application Form by clicking on the link Apply Now.
- Now fill the details and click on the save & move to next step.
- Check the details before clicking on the submit button.
- Click on the Submit button after the application is found filled in correctly and completely.
- Now take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 19-09-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-10-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Last Date for Deposit of Examination Fee: 27-10-2014