Panagarh Vehicle Depot Recruitment 2016-2017 for 27 LDC, Fireman Posts. Panagarh Vehicle Depot released a notification for 27 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 09th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Panagarh Vehicle Depot Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Panagarh Vehicle Depot|
|Number of Vacancies||27 posts|
|Name of the Post||LDC,Fireman,Supdt (Store) redesignated as Material Assistant|
|Last Date To Apply||09-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC):05 posts
- Supdt (Store) redesignated as Material Assistant :02 posts
- Fireman:20 posts
Candidates age limit should be 18 yrs to 25 yrs for UR 18 yrs to 28 yrs for OBC 18 yrs to 30 yrs for SC/ST.
Pay or salary:
- The Pay or salary for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) post is Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
- The Pay or salary for Supdt (Store) redesignated as Material Assistant post is Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
- The Pay or salary for Fireman post is Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
Educational Qualification for Panagarh Vehicle Depot Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete 12th class pass from a recognised Board or University. English typing speed of 35 words per minutes on computer or a typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500/9000 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each
- Graduate in any discipline from any recognised University or Diploma in Material
Management or Diploma in Engineering in any Discipline from any recognised
- Matriculation or equivalent examination from recognised University/ Board.
The Selection Procedure will be followed by Written Test, Typing Test (for LDC) / Physical Endurance Test/Skill Test (For Fireman).
How to Apply for Panagarh Vehicle Depot Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates must forward application properly sealed, in an envelope to the address mentioned
against the post applied for through ordinary post/Registered/Speed post. Application in person through courier will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to subscribe the words.APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LDC or Fireman or Supdt (Store) (Material Assistant) as applicable on the top of envelope while sending the application form to Comdt, Vehicle Depot Panagarh, Pin 900349, C/o 99 APO. If not superscribed on envelope same will not be accepted.